Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Problem: Quin is 0/7

Solution: Make game harder.
fellow exiles.. last few leagues I think to myself "we have hit rock bottom it cant be worse", and every league GGG is inspired to make sure that going lower is absolutely an option and we are gunna speed run it.

P.S Patrick suck an egg
What a sad sad day. Im sooooo sad.
And for this league we will remove.
*Rolls die*
Necro
Bye gl hf
Pog!

On a real note, new necro node is a noob trap

Also, night blade nerfs where?
Last edited by BarbsFury on Aug 2, 2022, 8:12:16 PM
"
Jackl01 wrote:
Minions needed a nerf in my opinion because it was just the most comfortable build to reach red maps even without any gear.
We will see if the nerfs were to hard though.

not if you play anything but skelly mages or spectres
"
iwhiteday wrote:
ah yes, even more unplayable league
thanks a lot

Why do you care if you not played this league :DDDDD
Last edited by Molstam on Aug 2, 2022, 6:35:07 PM
"
DarthSephira wrote:
POG

??????????????????????
Spell suppression feels mandatory because it is. You need either 100% SS or 90% all res to deal with spell damage in the end game. It's as simple as that.

The patch notes we SHOULD have gotten: Added spell suppression nodes to the left side of the tree and spell suppression can now roll on all types of armor, not just evasion based.

No melee buffs, all meta builds nerfed, and we still have to deal with obnoxiously harder rares.

I'm still dealing with the carpal tunnel that 3.18 gave me, so uh... yeah, this one is gonna be a hard skip for me. GL yall.

PS: RIP my beautiful LS champion. You got me further than I've ever gotten before in this game.
Last edited by Aluvian_Breach on Aug 2, 2022, 6:38:46 PM
"
The overall goal of these changes is to improve the variety of viable minion builds, but also make minion builds more reliant on items.

From my point of you will exactly get the opposite by nerfing power and frenzy charges to minions. Some builds won't be viable anymore. There are so many builds that uses spectres for damage scaling. 600% increased crit chance vs now 120% for power charges is just too much. 45% cast/attack speed vs now 16% for frenzy charges. No gear on earth (which is also used for defensive and other stuff) can compensate that. Instead of using the gear for defensives. I now have to sacrifice these defensives to keep my damage level....

Without power and frenzy charges the damage of my herald of purity build drops by nearly 50% overall DPS. I am afraid that this build is no longer really viable.

Lowering health of all minions doesn't help at all. Ghazzy recently said that the reason why nobody is playing minions within the gauntlet is that they just die too quickly... Lowering the health doesn't help...

Sadge

Last edited by MNT7 on Aug 2, 2022, 6:44:12 PM
One more league. Yet, melee keeps being in a HORRIBLE spot. Its almost unplayable (Spectral Helix is not melee) Since the expedition big nerf, all the non-meta melee builds, that dont abuse the same mechanics that are in the game for years (aka paradoxica + saviour) dont exist anymore. PLEASE, if you guys read the complainings of the players DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, i dont want to play the same boring f****** meta builds for one more league straight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info