"
Simple2012 wrote:
"
zhihong0321 wrote:

There is 1 build never get nerf so far.
By far strongest.

- Hideout Flipping Build...

u should try it...

it yield so much currency and allowed u to keep trying new build with 1 character.

You know what's even stronger than Hideout Flipping Build?

- Hideout Bot-Flipping Build...

And there are lots of them

all big palyers with multiple mirrors do this strategy but nothing happens. staying in HO and flipping items destroying the game most most players is really bad sad game
"
McJaaq wrote:
"
Simple2012 wrote:
"
zhihong0321 wrote:

There is 1 build never get nerf so far.
By far strongest.

- Hideout Flipping Build...

u should try it...

it yield so much currency and allowed u to keep trying new build with 1 character.

You know what's even stronger than Hideout Flipping Build?

- Hideout Bot-Flipping Build...

And there are lots of them

Are you hinting there should be like a limit of trades per minute/hour/day to cap them? =)

all bots must be banned one time every week
"

oh, man. Ive killed ubers and all content in this league for first week and after just running around for some shit.(I dont care about achievements btw) Yep, it was seismic but anyway in current league you could kill this with alot of builds.
I want hard game coz if you want easy you can play ALOT of different games. Really. There are so much games for casuals and guys with playtime 3-5 hour per week. Enjoy it.
Peace

why dont you play ssfhc if you want much harder game? choose ssfhc, its simple
Hope the announce reveals Archnem mods went away...would actually negate all the shitty nerfbat notes here.
Thank you GGG for nerfing Skelie Mages into the grave, thus guaranteeing I'm never tempted to play a PoE league ever again.
Not really the buff or "something to balance this manifesto against" in the announcement.

I mean, I am sure many of us will love being Tricksters (and dying a lot) - but other than that?

Eh. Nerf and move things around, while ignoring many things - once again. Wow - I am SO surprised. But hey, just like last league, some will claim its all great - but I guess we will see what the population does over the first week.

Again, I would love to be wrong - a better economy is a better economy.

None of the buffs people will mention are realy worthy of that terms, and anything that is is just some level trash no one actually cares about anyway.
Last edited by BINARYGOD on Aug 11, 2022, 11:37:47 PM
Never ending "Saga" of GGG continued quest into nerfing minion based skills and support gems. It reads like it improves, but it doesn't truly improves and do not take into play on any of the player's "year after year" work on items.

GGG seems to only want players to be "melee based" characters. Your changing some gems to not support certain types, but what about players how used "hungry loop" ring? Players spent so much time and effort to get the support gems to work just right in the ring and destroy all of players work which could "encompass years".

GGG... You are only pushing away your faithful players over the years.
i bet all the crying babies look pretty dumb now
Charges on minions is effectively dead with this patch.
The first problem is that at just 3 charges as a base none of the individual buffs a charge gives will be impactful enough to have a meaningful influence over another source.

no reason to bother with frensy charges if flesh offering gives more than three times the attack and cast speed with a single cast

no reason to bother with endurance charges when it so much more consistent to just put a few points in minion life instead. (especially since said charges are so hard to proc on minion)

And crit in general only worked on minions because most of it was in a few areas and therefore required only minimal investment. once you start needing investment again.. then you have to sell us on the atrocious 5% base crit most minions have.

This all holds true even if they gives us a method to say double the charge cap on minions. No way they would give us +3 max of each charge on minions for anything other than a stupid level of investment or some gimmicky unique item requirement.

Id say this kills necro aegis and charge monkeys (crit charge monkeys especially). most players would probably rather just use a second convoking wand or dedicate the gem slot to something more impactful.

I also doubt crit will be worth investing in either. from what I can tell. we lost the 100% notable, we lost like 460% crit chance from the power charges

We will lose points used elsewhere inorder to pick up the largerly ignored aoe (now crit ) cluster.

We will then need to dedicate far more affixes on gear to possibly make up for this and to top if off we are basically being forced to NOT take unset rings due to this new bone ring

But most damning of all is losing flesh offering (for crit builds) because a ton of crit was moved on to spirit offering.

flesh offering is kinda important in helping many minions not feel clunky as fuck so droping it for some crit on minion with shitty base crit chance is .. laughable.

All I can say is Ewwwwww. I think Ill watch this unfold from the sidelines.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 12, 2022, 7:50:35 AM
I am reading this thread and I have my opinion on why the changes are going in this direction.

The answer again is : TIME !!!

Not some time there, but game time.

Check it out. There is always hype after the start of a league and the number of players goes into hundreds of thousands for the first 2 weeks, max 3 sometimes 4.
People with really strong builds embrace Achievements & Challenges and give up waiting for the next league and new mechanics. They achieved what they wanted and it makes no sense to play.
After about 4 weeks, the number of players starts to drop by an avalanche and after 1.5 or 2 months only streamers, hardcore players or people who are just starting out play.

What are nerfs for?
In order to extend the time to build an optimal character capable of clearing the entire content of the game in a given league.
Weaker build = more time to play = less outflow of players one month from the start of the league = better statistics.

With strong builds, the game cleans up too quickly, so nerfs are an artificial slowdown of the game progress for me.
Usually, after 3-4 weeks of the new league, I am fed up with playing, as most players probably have the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info