Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
xerailas wrote:

all bots must be banned one time every week
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Problem: GGG receives criticism of some bad choices made.

Solution: Remove reply for "offensive remarks, which breaches our Code of Conduct" despite nothing in the reply being offensive.

Absolute joke...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Last edited by EstocSlayer on Aug 14, 2022, 9:50:20 AM
"
EstocSlayer wrote:
Problem: GGG receives criticism of some bad choices made.

Solution: Remove reply for "offensive remarks, which breaches our Code of Conduct" despite nothing in the reply being offensive.

Absolute joke...

Not a surprise, for many years now one of their fanboys can go into a thread and break rules left and right while reporting people who walk the line, and the fanboys never get held to account with reports, but people who walked the line (or dared to get close enough just to see where it is) were edited or removed left and right.
"
ciklq123 wrote:
i bet all the crying babies look pretty dumb now

Nope - people posting other things, that seemingly make it look like the patch notes rescue manifest, are the ones that look exceedingly dumb (again).
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
ciklq123 wrote:
i bet all the crying babies look pretty dumb now

Nope - people posting other things, that seemingly make it look like the patch notes rescue manifest, are the ones that look exceedingly dumb (again).

If anything the patch notes are worse. This manifesto doesn't really address why they are doing any of these things. So many problems aren't really problems right now, but will be in the future of we can target farm items/ loot gets real good with whatever they do.

Still they should wait for that to actually be the case, otherwise it is like putting the cart before the house. I think they are going to roll so many of these changes back. The community has a long memory for nerfs, they are going to complain about this in poe3.
"the patch notes will solve this", no, deleting something in the balance and reverting it later would not make sense.

Now after reading the patch, the items they add do not benefit at all, it will still be slow, complex to start with skeletons and it is still a serious nerf. There is no buff or anything interesting
What if these nerfs were hurting those who are not dedicated enough ?
WHAT BALANCE
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
i mean if you gonna reduce loot by 20 times atleast make that clear instead of trying to sneak it in.
I'm perplexed. So much that I can't even start to elaborate my pov on the whole matter -_-

All i know is that the game doesn't feel fun at the moment.

Not even angry nor sad - just confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info