Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

frankly speaking, we're playing games for fun, for relax, for excitement.. not to prove the world is balanced, fair or equal. it's important to have some sort of balancing in a good game, but nerfing it to make it harder to play doesn't really make it interesting, the world is already so tough, why do we want to jump in a game which is tougher?
Another L. Did some people step back? Are new people taking over the reigns? Because damn you guys just keep taking Ls with these posts. Diablo 4 looking better and better.
Are you seriously saying this league is just more nerfs to casuals and 'buff's' to 98 dumpster unqiues, and 2 useful ones that only drop from endgame that casuals can't get to unless we invest 8 hours per day on our weekends cause you nerfed ALL the casual starter builds.

Hope the 1% and streamers left playing make up for the losses.

Why wasn't there a daily post of another buffed dumpster unqiue today?, embarrassed to release more after the cloak of flame reveal?
Everyone is tripping balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calm down guys. The full patch notes have not even been revealed yet. Don't attack GGG unless the patch notes suck nuts and really are garbage. Until then give them a chance to fully release it. I bet lots of people are going to feel dumb for saying all these hateful things and then will be like oh wow so it really isn't that bad after all.
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

you can say that GGG lost 50% of the LOYAL playerbase (including myself), until recent past the game has had a minimum of around 18~20k players, becoming 9~10k this league

so congrats to GGG to actually regress to pre-3.0 levels
so much for evolving the game

Theres no proof to support such statements, good luck on your COPIUM-commitment

nah
i actually have been quite generous
after all, of the 10k remaining players, how many of them are bots or only trading? or are you going to say that there is no proof of bots in the game?
what you say copium, i say you are in denial hehe
in the past i was just like you, defending the game with tooth and nails
and i can also say for myself, my guild had three people that used to play a lot on standard, but after recent nerfs every single one uninstalled
even perfect rolled legacy gear can't keep up

i have no idea why they started just hating evryone and evrything after harvest. Harvest lkeagues where most funny leagues i played. u could take evry shitty skill and make wierd gear that will just make it work. I played since 2014 with breaks and i never had more fun than in legacy league or hravest related leagues. now they say they want balance and variety but by nerfing craft and evrything related to it they just makes evryone spam 5 meta builds to the pojtn when evryone just vommit. I dont get it. I fill like chris and some other game designer are going backwards super fast for god know why.
my builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113935
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113984/page/1#p15407041
I am a simple man.
I kill stuff, I collect loot = I feel good.
I die, I struggle = I feel bad.

Reading this post I feel bad already :(
Games should not make me feel bad.
I don't like to play Dark Souls.
"
Sargoth_CZ wrote:
I am a simple man.
I kill stuff, I collect loot = I feel good.
I die, I struggle = I feel bad.

Reading this post I feel bad already :(
Games should not make me feel bad.
I don't like to play Dark Souls.

Dark Souls is not that hard man.

On the contrary, path of exile in late endgame...

But it's the thing though, if it was not a hard game, it would not be as interesting.

The fact that not everyone can trivialize this game is what makes it unique in today's era of quick and meaningless gratifications.

These nerfs were pretty much all deserved (maybe except the minion survivability, I don't get that one).
sorry for my bad eng but i most say it
i feel ggg want to beat 2 present of player who finish the game in less than a week
so they killed starters and powerfull build in every league
but nurfing every leage is more painful for 98 present of other player
the main problem is not builds but contents you just need one keystone to rise the difficulty of the game like bosses and mobs 20 time more difficult with new theme and insane or exact rewards.
uber boss is like other boss for some builds
or(Simulacrum why no endless?!)
or push pro player to play endless content with very good rewards
or even unlock level restrictions of characters (or gems) after finishing the end game with new Ascendancy Classes to encourage the player to play the game and reach more and more depth in the game.
with this pro player fell more encourage to create new build to beat the end game with there currency and new player can see end game for once!
but now
you killed many builds every leage like
bleed,most of Melee build,aura stack,and... you cant do end game with them even if you invest 200 exalt on them!and why?!
you just pushing the player to play unwanted build every league because there Favorite build is now garbage
I feel i dont want play anymore, after i read about nerfed , my build is broken, i spend alots of currency to buy a build, i want to use this build to farm any content in standard. for relax and farm currency chill, now i can't anymore, they nerfed it. i dont understand, why still need to nerf, normal it still hard and still need more nerf ? and remove mana reserve 15% , everything bad, i support this game a lots, now i dont want to support it. i feel so dissapointed , it nerfed a lots. it's not balance now, it gonna be hardcore game.
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

you can say that GGG lost 50% of the LOYAL playerbase (including myself), until recent past the game has had a minimum of around 18~20k players, becoming 9~10k this league

so congrats to GGG to actually regress to pre-3.0 levels
so much for evolving the game

Theres no proof to support such statements, good luck on your COPIUM-commitment

nah
i actually have been quite generous
after all, of the 10k remaining players, how many of them are bots or only trading? or are you going to say that there is no proof of bots in the game?
what you say copium, i say you are in denial hehe
in the past i was just like you, defending the game with tooth and nails
and i can also say for myself, my guild had three people that used to play a lot on standard, but after recent nerfs every single one uninstalled
even perfect rolled legacy gear can't keep up

I don't support the game but i don't want people to straight up lie about it anyways.

I love how you intentionally waited for this precise moment of the league to prove your statement, everyone else knows players use to drop down in the last weeks of each league.

Is funnny how alarming you pretend to be when only in the last league the game broke the all time peak players record with 158K.
But yeah, they're losing 90% of his players since 2015 HAHA dont use steamcharts if you dont know how to read numbers.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Aug 6, 2022, 5:20:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info