3.18.1c Hotfix

"
LineMonkey wrote:

Ah yes. Optimal CPU usage. Perfect for gaming of any type. Please note that latency is not the issue.

I have same issue since last update.. Unrealistic cpu pressure.. And i have the new amd 5800x3d used to get 400 fps npw i get 40 fps
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
"
LineMonkey wrote:

Ah yes. Optimal CPU usage. Perfect for gaming of any type. Please note that latency is not the issue.

I have same issue since last update.. Unrealistic cpu pressure.. And i have the new amd 5800x3d used to get 400 fps npw i get 40 fps

Me too. Got so bad tonight and died in two easy Blight maps. Then tried to do simple leveling through maps and even that's not possible. CPU and shader spikes through the roof...
hello

plz invistigate on unepected crash: appeas after the last pastch. thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3287301/page/1#p24665659
Last edited by Stainblades on Jul 2, 2022, 12:11:31 PM
Swapping to DirectX 12 from Vulcan has allowed the game to load quicker for the most part for me. Still slower and a lot of textures loading and then loading again but, playable until a fix is released.

Town/Harbour was taking 20-30 seconds and now is about 10 seconds.
Maps were taking 12-16 seconds and now it's around 6-8 seconds.

Ryzen 7 5800x
64gb DDR4 3600
RTX 3080 10gb
Triple raided NVMe
Reverse your patch for console ... its ridiculus... im on a Series X Nevers had issues before your Last patch .... ridiculus loading time up to a minute over , before patch was in a blink of an eye... and now i have some performance issues, lagging has hell. It feels like im on a old 360 plate-forme.
Still same issues going on as after the 3.18.1c patch that started few days ago... Loading screen is about 1.5x-2x times longer than it was week ago. Tried playing a map but the textures for ground took 5-10 seconds to load in and stuttering fps.

Really enjoy the game but something really scuffed went in on the patch for some systems.
i play from Iran and after this patch i cannot go to any eu hidout i get dced when i try to join their hideout and only eu server i can open map and run is moscow for me before that i could play on amsterdam or frakfurt or any eu server :( like i can go to public area like town and my hideout or Rogue Harbour but i can't make an instance on other area or map or heist

Last edited by Reaper0181 on Jul 2, 2022, 4:09:24 PM
stop release minor fix, in the middle of the league.
Unplayable. 2 days i think my pc glitch, spend about 5 hour for try fix this...
Reverse your patch for console ... its ridiculus... im on a Series X Nevers had issues before your Last patch .... ridiculus loading time up to a minute over , before patch was in a blink of an eye... and now i have some performance issues, lagging has hell. It feels like im on a old 360 plate-forme. AND GAME CRASH A LOT wasnt have any issues before that patch fix your game nowww or loose à lot of player
So when will hotfiz be released to Xbox?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info