3.18.1c Hotfix

I uninstalled PoE this is unacceptable.... How can you manage to f...k up like that à small update that where the majors issues is on PC and however you manage too f..k up the console version .... Run like shit on Series X since la patch , the game is brick for me . Game crash 5 time in a row , loosing my exp, loading time are now stupidly long like à minute over, was donne in half à sec before your patch...performance issues , Nevers had one before your patch...and visual issues
as someone mentioned , I also deleted poe from HDD and installed it on SSD .
loading time on maps is now much faster and texture loads in a couple of seconds which is great. also , new installed poe content is 1gb smaller then what I had before, maybe it also has something with it...

but still would like to fix texture loading, its annoying , please GGG do some fix ;)

respect
"
M4R3_xd wrote:
as someone mentioned , I also deleted poe from HDD and installed it on SSD .
loading time on maps is now much faster and texture loads in a couple of seconds which is great. also , new installed poe content is 1gb smaller then what I had before, maybe it also has something with it...

but still would like to fix texture loading, its annoying , please GGG do some fix ;)

respect

Just would like to warn you, in case this long loading times issue also results in excessive amount of I/O operations, such fix would come at a cost of wearing down your SSD at an increased rate. Bruteforcing poorly optimized software with raw hardware performance should always be considered carefully in terms of cost-efficiency, which also applies to another current issue of CPU overloading after this patch.
Crash every time I try to enter a map, not even consuming 1 portal
weekend so no response untill monday
I guess fuck my last 3 challenges right?
Still getting long load screens everywhere. Its not abnormally long but it is annoying longer than they used to be and a bit triggering honestly.
So not only is the long loading screen an issue but the last few patches, not sure exactly when has PoE draining even more PC resources.

Also, my new pc <1 year is quite good but it seems that PoE is clearly not optimized for AMD processors since the game performed better on my 5 year old intel PC.

Current Specs:

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Nvidia FE RTX 3080
1TB SSD
32 GB RAM

PLEASE FIX!!!!!!
I just hope the defend system to be better for player to use. With the 3.18 archnemesis modifiers, a blue monster could kill any build easily. Damm.
This is just hilarious to push technical patch and go on a weekend in ignorance.
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
is somefull help for mac os ?

for me fixe just bug. Thanks
Still long loading time and maps are insanely laggy
Mid end specs
Used to get 40-60 fps before now its literally under 30
Game freeze for few seconds sometimes... previously there were no such issues :( pls fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info