3.18.1c Hotfix

"
ACBlender wrote:
I am crashing to desktop without any warning since this patch was applied. Ryzen 5 1600 , GTX1060 6GB.

Crashed in a map, restarted the game and crashed instantly when logging in.
Same think was happening a few weeks ago after 3.18.0e.

Patch was pushed late on friday on NZT, guess we're not getting a fix until late monday at the earliest...

This issue is super obnoxious.

I have the same exact setup, and the same exact problem... Introduced after the last hotfix was applied.

I cannot play more than a few minmutes without crashing -- doesn't matter what I do.
Guys,

I was having the same Issue, Have tried running the game without awakened Poe trader ?

I closed the game close Awakened poe trader relaunched the game and end of problems.
i got this same problem, the load times is a bit faster, but the textures are loading slower, even if u open ur inventory or atlas passive, and everytime u enter a map :S i was fine before the patch, i dont if when i delete my temporal files i mess something but idont think so, becouse is standar to clean up temp files to release space i guess
fix the fullscreen resolution problem
Thank you SO very much for making Blighted Maps unconditionally Hardcore with this!

(as in, if you die you won't have to bother reentering them. Because the load screen slows down to such an ̶o̶̶b̶̶n̶̶o̶̶x̶̶i̶̶o̶̶u̶̶s̶ beautiful crawl that you'll always hear the pump going down while admiring its beauty for another 10d3 seconds still)

Just lost two in a row to this. SO totally worth it! I am SO pleased!!

The game gets SO much better almost every day now.
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
"
KDevon2011 wrote:
Guys,

I was having the same Issue, Have tried running the game without awakened Poe trader ?

I closed the game close Awakened poe trader relaunched the game and end of problems.

i'll try it

Update: Still crashing
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Jul 1, 2022, 4:19:27 PM
Please fix this, or at the very least revert to the game state before last patch.
seems people with 1060's gpus and ryzen cpu's are hit by this more...
Crashing every few minutes in maps.

Ryzen 1700x and GTX 1080 here.

From the little I've seen the crashes seems to disproportionately affect combinations of 1st gen ryzen cpus + gtx 10 series gpus.
"
Crashing every few minutes in maps.

Ryzen 1700x and GTX 1080 here.

From the little I've seen the crashes seems to disproportionately affect combinations of 1st gen ryzen cpus + gtx 10 series gpus.

Exactly what I noticed.

Someone mentioned turning off Multi-threading, that worked fine for me, no more crashes but my comp can't run POE without multithreading...

So they say to get into AMD bios and turn SMT off... And the game will perform better than ever.

How to do that and what it effects I've no damn idea. I'lm currently lookikng into doing that so I can play the damn game tho -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info