[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
Belderiver_ wrote:
Hello,
how do you sustain Righteous Fire? Consecrated ground with ascendancy doesn't do this. I use Vitality too.

//edit
Oh, I've forgot to click ascendancy plaque and allocate one node further, now everything is alright :) .

we have all been there haha.
Hey since your last pastbin, i am trying to cope your last moddifications.

I observe that you let go the timeless jewel and went for Mind over Matter at the beginnig of the parth. What is the idea behind MoM? We almost dont have mana so i dont understand the interest of using it. Is it the combination with eldricht batttery which is supposed to make it worked a bit??

I have the impression it wont prevent a lot of damages becouse the ES is not that strong.

I am actually almost at the final form of this build except the endgame bonus ( grand spectrum, stormshroud, amu, unnatural instinct). And i really feel confortable in term of damage. But a bit squishy. I have not taken the last of the three cluster jewel and i was wondering if something more for tankiness than damage could be possible?
"
f1rstborn wrote:

https://pastebin.com/KnGUJihJ

Thanks a lot, as the poster before, I am curious about the changes at the start of the tree (MoM vs. Timeless Jewel). Also, I just noted you put the "used when you hit a unique/rare" enchantment on the flasks, I guess this is not relevant to the build and the flasks are manual? RF/Vaal RF or Consecrated Ground wont trigger them, I'm not sure if they should at all, or is this an interaction with Ancestral Bond? I think these still hit the enemy, though they deal no damage?

Still enjoying the build very much. For mapping, I took Wellspring of Creation (50% more life, 25% less damage of enemies), which makes it much safer.
Why are you still using lifetap after going EB? What's the point of EB if you still use life to cast?
Guys, don't bother with this build at this point. The guy doesn't even update the main PoB links so jewels, gems are off. You have to read 20 pages in to find any relevant information. Waste of Div because you wont get this 150 mil DPS that the PoB says.
"
nukular wrote:
"
f1rstborn wrote:

https://pastebin.com/KnGUJihJ

Thanks a lot, as the poster before, I am curious about the changes at the start of the tree (MoM vs. Timeless Jewel). Also, I just noted you put the "used when you hit a unique/rare" enchantment on the flasks, I guess this is not relevant to the build and the flasks are manual? RF/Vaal RF or Consecrated Ground wont trigger them, I'm not sure if they should at all, or is this an interaction with Ancestral Bond? I think these still hit the enemy, though they deal no damage?

Still enjoying the build very much. For mapping, I took Wellspring of Creation (50% more life, 25% less damage of enemies), which makes it much safer.

It is triggered by Purifying flame from the brand set up. I'm only worried about these on bosses.
"
Joksee wrote:
Why are you still using lifetap after going EB? What's the point of EB if you still use life to cast?

Ideally, I'd like to use Hypothermia instead of lifetap. Unfortunately, a double corrupted skin of the loyal with 3R2B1G did not exist, so i took a 15M dps haircut. Since we are still using MOM in conjunction with EB, the effect on survivability is the same.
"
ClemTheVile wrote:
Guys, don't bother with this build at this point. The guy doesn't even update the main PoB links so jewels, gems are off. You have to read 20 pages in to find any relevant information. Waste of Div because you wont get this 150 mil DPS that the PoB says.

Weird.
would you consider ashes best in slot ?
"
nixtreffor wrote:
would you consider ashes best in slot ?

Yes I would. There used to be an argument for a very good crafted amulet to compete, but the reservation nerf on the tree silenced that argument.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info