[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
nukular wrote:
I noticed some differences in the PoB gem setup vs. what's in the written guide. E.g. the Shield auras in the PoB have Vaal Haste instead of Zealotry. Any advice on what to follow here?

https://pastebin.com/KnGUJihJ
"
Encharrion wrote:
I took a look at your vanity project PoB out of curiosity, and I noticed you have Arcane Surge linked to Flame Dash. I'm fairly sure Eldritch Battery prevents you from triggering Arcane Surge since you don't spend mana.

Aside from that, what are your thoughts on using petrified blood to go low-life? I'm using a pain attunement skin of the lords, since it was cheaper, and I plan to get an iron will invocation once I get a sanctified relic I like. With the generic reservation from Ashes, and the life reserve mastery, I can reserve PB off of life, basically paying for itself for reservation, though the vitality reserve hits the life pool a little harder on top of it.

In the PoB it says "arcane surge proxy" as we get arcane surge from the watcher's eye zealotry mod. I needed a way to denote this in PoB and this seemed the easiest.

I hadn't considered going petrified+pain attunement. I'll look at it in PoB versus the double corrupted skin of the loyal and report back.
"
Joshmoh wrote:
im playing the build and its working fine but once in a while in a map my totems will freeze themselves when they attack, any idea what causes this?
i was running a white map and it was happening so i dont think it was reflect.

now that i am thinking about it more, maybe it is a eldritch mod from the map but i dont really read those (SC btw) ill have to keep an eye out.

If you are not ailment immune, neither are your totems. The eldritch mod that reflects ailments is turning your totems into popsickles.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

@OP Polaric Devastation works just fine with totems, those freezes and ignites (why do you think every EA totem build uses these?) do count as you inflicting them.

NGL had my information wrong here. potential for even more damage.
Hi Question, I just swap to Inquisitor and following the written guides and links, seems like releasing just one totem already costs a lot of mana and i have to wait for it to regen. Looking at the flask setup doesn't seem like we use mana flask at all. For now I uses Lifetap to cover it. What am i missing here, thanks!
Hi, this is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/umTYHRUF , still Level 90 and early items but if anyone can point what to upgrade next or the priority would be really appreciated - My Goal is to get at least half of the Damage in the OP's Pob. thanks a lot!!
Heyoh, long time reader, first time commenter!
first of all, love the build, even if I'm just in the leveling process, I managed to snag a mageblood by the grace of god so im having a blast using that, its not relevant, I just like saying it (its my first time).
I was wondering, why are there so many using shockwave totem on poe.ninja that are hiero and almost none that are inquisitors? Is that because of the ZHp sanctum meta thingy?

Second, is there a method to more deterministicly craft a +2 wand for this build?

And I gotta say, this might be one of the most fun totem builds I've ever played so far! Kudos to you!
Hello,
how do you sustain Righteous Fire? Consecrated ground with ascendancy doesn't do this. I use Vitality too.

//edit
Oh, I've forgot to click ascendancy plaque and allocate one node further, now everything is alright :) .
Last edited by Belderiver_ on Feb 5, 2023, 8:43:45 AM
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
Hi Question, I just swap to Inquisitor and following the written guides and links, seems like releasing just one totem already costs a lot of mana and i have to wait for it to regen. Looking at the flask setup doesn't seem like we use mana flask at all. For now I uses Lifetap to cover it. What am i missing here, thanks!

Lifetap until the inquisitor switch then it is no problem with EB.
"
Chridian wrote:
Heyoh, long time reader, first time commenter!
first of all, love the build, even if I'm just in the leveling process, I managed to snag a mageblood by the grace of god so im having a blast using that, its not relevant, I just like saying it (its my first time).
I was wondering, why are there so many using shockwave totem on poe.ninja that are hiero and almost none that are inquisitors? Is that because of the ZHp sanctum meta thingy?

Second, is there a method to more deterministicly craft a +2 wand for this build?

And I gotta say, this might be one of the most fun totem builds I've ever played so far! Kudos to you!

I believe, in a ZHP scenario, the hierophant+forbidden inevitable judgement set up does more damage. The moment you expect not to die to a drop of condensation it falls compeletely apart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info