[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

https://pobb.in/zz7IP33MGy6s

I have a 53 million dps character if anyone wants to take a look. Everything was farmed with sanctum currency and I melt everything. I have like zero defenses but it doesn't really matter since I just one shot everything, even Lycia dies in like 2 seconds, level 85+ Lycia too.

There's a lot of upgrades I can do to push to character to like 100+ million dps, but it's honestly not worth it.

Example, my wand is only 1 divine, but an upgrade with +2 level would be 9+ divine and all it does is upgrade my damage by 4 million, which is kinda trash.

Ashes of the Star goes for like 35 divine, but the amulet itself is pretty weak if you aren't spending another 30+ divine on top of it to synergize with the amulet. Hrimmsorrow holds way more value than getting divergent shockwave with 50% quality.

Overall, this is a good build. I'd say 30 million dps would be when sanctum farms becomes a breeze at any level and can be achieved with 10 divines.
https://pobb.in/5BaLvIxJWSuE

Anyone have any advice for me? I know there's a bunch of little stuff I need to fix but I feel like I must be missing something. Having a hard time even farming Sanctum as things die so slowly and I can't even kill Lycia before being one-shot.

Thinking about farming more currency on another build but it feels like I should be able to at least use the build to farm Sanctum with this investment.
I never do sanctum this league but I'd like to do sanctum chill on last days of the league.

I have around 100 divs to spent, which one would be my priority to make sanctum a breeze?

I am afraid if I spent on wrong stuff the build could brick and it is going to be hard to re-sell the stuffs since no one buying anymore.
Saving this if ever I'll switch my Heiro to this. Build looks interesting! <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I'm quite happy with the Sanctum beeing this "friendly' now

i'm trying it and love it tyvm !

https://pobb.in/b8kc6-qhogq7

But rn, what drive me nut is your total dps in pob, i'm not even near 1/10th despeat the heavy investement xD

I definitly do not understand !

1 thing for sure, I cannot do any other content with is atm
Last edited by Thonyzuka on Oct 25, 2023, 4:26:18 PM
Its a false and heavily exaggerated dps number.

If you look at OPs characters youll even see he stripped his shovkwave char of gear because it doesnt function as this guide describes.

I have my suspicions as to whats going on here, butvthe bottom line is that if you tryto blindly follow this guide/pob, your in for a bad time.
Theamazonbasin
Oh damn , I've been warned about that kind of things lol

Thanks for reminding me about that !
Still a life saver in sanctum tho !
Its just a numbers you can get by playing with pob in config tab.
If you interested there he get all of this dps just look in calculation tab, choose skill shockwave - all sources of multiplicatives are shown here.
Real game dps are like 25% of this, because there nothing in game what can contain and live long enough for procs, freeze etc.

Btw, i was nearly screwed by this thread too s i went all in on my saved currency to start it before i realized it was a bullshit build as is.

Thankfully i had my main tota build and i got enough currency to save it, but at nearly 150 divines in , i fall over in a stiff breeze, chaos damage can wipe me just by being nearby and smiling at me, but ive got:
13 million dps.

Freezing screen

Ailment immune

Crit immune

Curse immune

Decent regen ( over my smallish life )

75+ phys mitigation with flasks up

75% all res

Now, thats enough to do what i wanted with this build - sanctum, and i can actually clear red maps a bit slower than i like, as well as, kill any boss in game if im lucky ( sirus try failed though but im going again soon).

So, IF you have the currency, this build can work, but NOT by blindly following the ops post.

You have to know the game and adjust for yourself. The tattoos are a friggin build enabler though, and id def get familiar with them before you start building. I used a shitvton to get what i wanted.

See my build peggly for how i did it.
Theamazonbasin
I cant understand problems you meet, i made a run with this build from league start to the end with all content melting, and it was even easier/faster then elem with ea.
Only problem i met, in my taste build is a glass canon - logic is we kill faster than mechanics proc, so i dropped heralds for usual deter+molten and some other minor ads. Build just dont need so much dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info