[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

An alternative option, that works just for this league... you can get a Skin of the Lords with ancestral bond, to save a skill point, and then just get iron will instead by corrupting a relic if you get a decent relic from the sanctum.

This ended up being way cheaper for me when I did it earlier in the league, but the prices on both change a lot so depends on when you look.

At the time I did it saved me like 7 Divines doing it this way, but I also did not level to 100 (topped at 96) so at the time, it gave me an extra jewel slot.

I haven't felt the need to run for 100 unless I want to heavily invest more, but at this point, I'm just closing out the remaining challenges for the league for 40/40.
Last edited by wakasm on Jan 17, 2023, 3:36:54 AM
That's actually a cool idea, however the cheapest Invocation of Iron Will is 4.5div right now, so the market has adjusted (as expected after this much time, I'd say). Another problem for me would be, that I don't don't have a relic that matches the build, other than some armor or such. But again, smart move for a cheaper start.
Hi, I think I tried to play PoE since 2018 but I always gave up really fast.
That's not the case with this build, it's really solid, I have a LOT of fun !

This is the first time I spend so much time with one build and I don't plan to stop anytime soon :)

Thanks for the well-written guiden it is very clear for a beginner like me <3
I'm having real trouble transitioning from the leveling build to the endgame build, i just started on maps and I have basically no currency. I assume this is a gear issue, I feel kinda squishy and the lack of decoy totems doesn't help. Anybody got any ideas?
"
bigben1985 wrote:
I'm having real trouble transitioning from the leveling build to the endgame build, i just started on maps and I have basically no currency. I assume this is a gear issue, I feel kinda squishy and the lack of decoy totems doesn't help. Anybody got any ideas?

for stuff that doesnt cost anything: swap conc effect for faster casting during general mapping. run uber lab. swap zealotry for determination if you want more tank.
once you can get some currency: get more life on gear. get astral projector. get skin of the loyal/lords. get a better weapon.

the ring will help you start offscreening (or at least freezelocking) everything that isnt a tanky rare or boss which helps to stop you from dying so often. decoy totem or totem taunt mastery also works well for distracting mobs that dont die instantly.
POB shows a DPS loss if I switch from Heiro to Inqui, specifically a DPS loss on Inevitable Judgement. I turned off the Elemental Weakness skill I'm still using, but that wasn't it. Any suggestions? Still on lvl 84 and taking some different cluster jewels to help with tankiness. Maybe that's throwing it off? As is, POB is telling me to stay Heiro.
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:
POB shows a DPS loss if I switch from Heiro to Inqui, specifically a DPS loss on Inevitable Judgement. I turned off the Elemental Weakness skill I'm still using, but that wasn't it. Any suggestions? Still on lvl 84 and taking some different cluster jewels to help with tankiness. Maybe that's throwing it off? As is, POB is telling me to stay Heiro.

Without your PoB I have no way of knowing. That said, this is typically caused when PoB doesn't have Guardian/Pinnacle boss selected. Hierophant does do more dps when enemy fire/cold/light res are already zero.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:

Without your PoB I have no way of knowing. That said, this is typically caused when PoB doesn't have Guardian/Pinnacle boss selected. Hierophant does do more dps when enemy fire/cold/light res are already zero.

Thank you! Selecting Boss did the trick. Putting my POB here in case you're curious. https://pastebin.com/dxtutXwu

Liek I said, making a few tweaks to help with life regen/tankiness while I level, but loving the overall build. Thank you!
Hello, ty for this amazing build. I was wondering what do you mean by influence in the leveling section??

"[Act 8]
We will take the Influence will allowing us the space to add Herald of Purity."

It is the shaper influence shield with mana reservation efficiency?? (because you are talking of shaper shield later in the leveling in the mapping as inquisitor section)!
"
Jilanos wrote:
Hello, ty for this amazing build. I was wondering what do you mean by influence in the leveling section??

"[Act 8]
We will take the Influence will allowing us the space to add Herald of Purity."

It is the shaper influence shield with mana reservation efficiency?? (because you are talking of shaper shield later in the leveling in the mapping as inquisitor section)!

Edited the line for clarity, thank you for pointing it out. I am talking about the notable on the passive tree "Influence". It's on the top right side adjacent to Chaos Inoculation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info