3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

If only there had been something like a 3 month testing period for all these new monster mods. Oh wait a minute... there was. Hmmmmmm.

Will you never use the week leading up to a new league at the very least to actually beta test new mechanics?
chaosweaver still have wither immunity??
"
pontajon wrote:
Who exactly is this entire rework for? The entire system sucks, and is just anti-fun. Just put nemesis back and save this for poe2 if you want to ruin that game and stop beta testing on us.

This. F Archnemesis !
This is actually great news. Let's keep this good news coming. Please get rid of On Death Effects now. This league is great but there are still some seriously off-putting mechanics still plaguing the game and have been for a very long time and will continue to do so. You said you would do something about on death effects so long ago and kept repeating it but now you have a league where you can just go through a fix some of the more serious problems. They aren't any more visible than they used to be - they aren't any easier than they used to be - they still just kill you. They go off instantly half the time so there is no reaction to even be done anyways.

Please just get rid of them. On death effects are mechanics that kill you for actually beating the mob. Nobody likes them. Nobody has wanted them in the game for about 2 years now. There are other things that keep getting put in the game like disgustingly powerful slowing ground effects but I'd rather see on death effects go first.

It is literally nothing but a positive for the game. On death effects aren't challenging or fun - they are completely lazy things that kill you instantly for winning.

On a side note just in case you do read this - the current state of DoTs that the mobs give is also incredibly annoying. Archnemesis added way too many. Cold Snap and Vortex are absolutely everywhere and are the big annoying ones alongside Mana Siphoner. Please put that on the list of things to remove. Or just heavily reduce the damage of them. We're talking 60%+ here. You cannot counter these outside of some extreme defenses and huge regen. I have used everything you can outside of having 90% resistances and they still melt you.

If you fix things - you'll have players back. If you put band-aids on them - people will keep leaving.
Hey there,
I have deleted your post in this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3285083/page/2#p24656635 as it was considered needlessly negative.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com
Kind regards, RoryF
REMOVE ARCHNEMESIS
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I mean thank you for these updates, but you guys promised a HeadHunter buff, and yet nothing mentioned about it in last 2 major patches, so should we wait for another week or two (a whole month in total), to finally receive the HH buff?!

Please if your real intentions are to kill HH completely from the beginning, just say it & be honest about, we wont like it but would respect the honesty, but don't make false promises, its not good for your company's image.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on May 24, 2022, 8:14:32 PM
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
dude, they literally have it in the notes, it spawns on you...

It's great that you quoted my entire post to say this, but how does it address any of the points?
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
on death effects are the epitome of lazy design. This doesn't work for hardcore for players so why is it in the game except to troll and slow down players of any kind. I'm sick of it. Same for off screen mechanics, you purposely narrow fov and zoom in this game yet it's fair for monsters 2 to 4 screens to cap people.

Want to make loot less potent, go ahead but just saying
Want to make the monsters actually harder, no beef with that.

Don't create more self inflicted problems that only let every player know that taking too much defense isn't worth it and GL if you're build is viable for meta and with the worst mods we all know most builds aren't.

Can't wait for all the loot and currency nerfs now that players are doing the testing you won't, who am I kidding we are the test subjects.

Game on.

PS get image recontruction going game would be loads better.
Archnemesis is anti-fun. The mods are in majority of instances too powerful. I just 6-portaled a 10-way atlas invitation because the caster from burial chambers had soul eater and was the last to die..... I am tired of pouring exalts into my build and masses of time to try and get stronger only to be destroyed by a pathetic instance because of some retarded archnemesis combinations. ARCHNEMESIS LEAGUE IS OVER! If archnem mods are here to stay without a serious rework/nerf. I'm playing something else. I'm fed up
plz buff drop of Ashes of the Stars, Onyx Amulet and Crystallised Omniscience, Onyx Amulet

This is become ridiculous .... over 50 ex .... drop rate is probably 1 % or les... nothing on boss should be that low...

How to rekt the majority of people who was sur their build was not touch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info