[Xbox] Path of Exile: Sentinel Launch Release Time Update

"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
Everyone of the people above me, are EXACTLY why i stopped going into game chat, why i would never join a discord, and why i won't join a guild.

I feel embarrassed for all of you.

Pick your fights ffs!

Do you not yet see a common denominator that invariably always seems to be the culprit in these scenarios? You still don't yet notice the middle man in all of these instances? You are blind to the fact that there is lets say, a bouncer to club microsoft, that doesn't share the same importance on our start times?

The game needs changes on console, and GGG deserves to be held accountable for changes, absolutely. To carry on like this over failed cert though...i mean you act as though they are intentionally doing it to fuck with you lol

I feel you... maybe give the Console Discord another chance if you're looking for community - it's a bit more edgy nowadays compared to the founding days, but looking at the toxicity in threads like this, it's a fn pony farm. They just took the delay with their usual gallows humor there.
I'm not really a regular anymore, but always felt they are rather inclusive there if you want to get into it.

If any of you is new in here, don't you worry, this isn't necessary a just portrayal of the state on console - tons of people who love their Console Poe dearly. Personally i'm having a blast every league for sure. Just lately upgraded PC-wise, so it's really not due to a lack of options.
Last edited by verbalkint83 on May 19, 2022, 5:34:23 AM
it sucks this happened but there is no point in trying to blame anyone what happened happened. What I do want is GGG to be open and honest about why and how this happened and what they are going to do to prevent it from happening again
Resumindo, vocês do XBOX são insignificantes, logo então, por pena, resolvemos lançar a atualização para vocês. :]
Better late than never?? I guess so...
Here's an idea. How about a free prize box for us Xbox folks who had to stand at the back of the line waiting while everyone else is enjoying the new league? Doesn't matter whose fault this was and really who cares about that. All I know is it wasn't our fault, but we have to wait AGAIN.
Yeah, I know whine, whine, whine. Hey GGG give us a piece of free cheese to go with it. Funny, I don't hear GGG whine when we buy MTX...
"
yeah, because being frustrated about a product having a customer support hierarchy depending on your platform is embarrassing, no one asked you what you thought you mug.

Pasta ladle.

"
If you believe this is anything but being irresponsible by ggg I don't know how much farther up there you can go.

Well lets just talk about this irresponsibility then.

You base this on what exactly? Do you have the internal knowing's of the events that unfolded that caused these delays, and every other delay causing incident before today? If yes, have you then taken ample time to process the data to decide that you can factually and publicly speak to such a statement, such as you are? Or, are you just another one of many, who get angry, and then in turn talk out of their asshole.

They don't have to share any portion of the details of failed certs, or any other internal details that you might want, but be honest. Even if they explained and surmised why and how exactly it happened, and that those facts clearly showed it was to no error of their own. It would still not satisfy would it? Because you want your toy. They promised you your toy at a specific time and you didn't get your toy did you? And, and, and then you asked them to tell you why you no didn't get toy? Yes you did, yes you did, and then they answered here. Yes, yes, yes! But there was still no toy! There was only words and, and, and. and apologies and words! And, and and, TOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

That's what i believe. In your case anyways.

"
maybe give the Console Discord another chance if you're looking for community - it's a bit more edgy nowadays compared to the founding days, but looking at the toxicity in threads like this, it's a fn pony farm. They just took the delay with their usual gallows humor there.
I'm not really a regular anymore, but always felt they are rather inclusive there if you want to get into it.

Appreciate it. Most likely some of the mods in whatever discord you are referring to already have me on blast anyways. Or i them lol.

"
What I do want is GGG to be open and honest about why and how this happened and what they are going to do to prevent it from happening again

They promised more transparency long ago, and that well went dry again shortly thereafter. I stopped buying stuff until it comes back myself. I want ALOT more of it to spend again honestly. That whole not giving any kind of fix for converting maps with nothing but crickets for months, reallllly rubbed me the wrong way.

I pick my fights though. Acts of god, or variable out of their control are not fights. Its bullying imho

I get what you are saying. I doubt when it comes to interactions with GGG and Microsoft/Sony, that we will anything but be out of the loop for the most part. If they say it was out of their control and apologies, then it comes down to "shit happens" I don't have proof to say otherwise.
What I don't get though is every other game these days aside for PoE seem to update and go live the same day as the PC version of the game aside for a select few games. not once have I heard them complain about CERT issues stopping them from updating the same Day as the PC version. if you look at their history of when they submit the Patch for Cert is a day before the thing goes live that method is inviting in issues with cert. In the long run yeah, a day minus on a league that will last several weeks is not much of an issue. they could improve consoles support by miles.
It was very very frustrating. But we can not control everything, so looking forword to new league and wish all a good start!
Xbox says the game goes live at 5PM PDT. I'm guessing this means when you start patching, not when it is actually live, and then 3 hours after 5PM (at 8PM PDT) is when it's playable? It's just a little confusing for anyone looking at it expecting it to actually be live at 5PM PDT.
Like someone, above me,already said.if this would have happened on pc.omfg
I love poe dont get me wrong.i took two days off for launch and now i will work 12 days in a row without time to even think about league start.since may 2020 i bought 500 euros of worth of stuff in game.because support yadayadayada.when they give a shit about the xbox player base when their income is based on the free will of us spending money for a free to play game.what do you think will happen when they sell us poe 2 for 80 bucks and get the money before they deliver.d2,outriders,cp 2077?different toilet same shit.sry for the grammar not my first language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info