[3.18] ShakCentral's Righteous Fire Trapper Inquisitor For Everyone

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Steunte wrote:
Does Replica Soul Tether not also work good in the build for staying alive, or am i totally wrong?

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Replica_Soul_Tether

yes thats a BIS item but very expensive. probably thats why it wasnt listed.

Thank you, i bought it and it works really well!
Given that RF never has an abundance of DPS, I'm surprised to see no Flammability/Lower Res hex.
Also not sure, why do you leave a main DPS skill with 4-link, when Fire Trap actually compliments RF, since RF Inquis is a mapping build. Wouldn't it be better to use RF in 6-link and put Fire Trap in helmet with Burning+Concentrated (it's for single target anyways) and also put a Lab enchant for +60% fire trap damage?

P.S. I am currently calculating a transition from Aegis/Glancing to a setup involving:
INT Aul's Uprising - some extra DPS and tankiness + another aura;
Replica Soul Tether - DPS and maximizing Pious Path;
shield with 70+% fire dmg - DPS or just Phoenix for more regen;
unset ring for extra aura - Vitality/Purity of Fire/Tempest;
Divine Shield.

There are several reasons for that (I am a very casual player with a little playtime available and almost no experience in PoE - my second league):
1) Ashes costs a lot;
2) Aegis doesn't feel right without Melding, and Melding setup is clustercrap to build;
3) I want 5th aura and I am too lazy to calculate mana reserves with Charisma when I can slap an aura for free and just get Arsonist
Last edited by vurun on Jun 8, 2022, 10:01:11 AM
Some gems in this build are really weird... Or old. Swift Affliction, for example, doesn't even support RF in the first place.
"
Garessta wrote:
Some gems in this build are really weird... Or old. Swift Affliction, for example, doesn't even support RF in the first place.

I copypasted this from Pohx's RF wiki

"
For Swift Affliction to work you need to use Lifetap. It adds a hidden "Duration" tag to the skill gem. I'm quite sure this is intended since it's been around for a few years. (it's one of the highest damage support gems)
Hello,

iam currently running this build after my league start with Explosive arrow.

Hope i like this build. iam now lvl 36 and want to know if there are some good lvl items.

i have around 100ex and iam willing to spend them :D
"
PattyWin wrote:
Hello,

iam currently running this build after my league start with Explosive arrow.

Hope i like this build. iam now lvl 36 and want to know if there are some good lvl items.

i have around 100ex and iam willing to spend them :D

TBH, RF doesn't need any. Wintertide Brand/Vortex will carry you through acts using loot you pick up with no effort. But things like Tabula Rasa and Wonderlust are just basic stuff, nice to have.
Thanks for the guide! It seems to go very in-depth with RF and everything related to it. However I'm still doubtful about trying RF, I've never played it but only seen it played by Twitch Streamers, and it seems incredibly smooth build, at least at high level with endgame gear.

However, I've always thought that RF has quite high gear requirement. Should I even bother trying it if I'm not big into crafting or buying gear? Not aiming to kill endgame Uber Bosses but just try it out and see how it goes?
"
Jack0o wrote:
Well, I got some improvements and.... I still die a lot :/ I'm a bit confused right now. The only things that affect me are bleeding and poison but thanks to high regen I didn't notice it as a big problem. I have Aegis Aurora, I have max block, max resistances (including chaos; no Melding of the Flesh yet), I am immune to stun and to elemental ailments (I could cap block without Tempest Shield so I kept Purity of Elements). And still even some blue mobs can one-shot me, not to mention yellows and some hard-hitting bosses. I know more HP could be helpfull (due to change to Aegis I went from 4300 to 3700); same with armour (22k without flasks, 28k with flasks) but still, kinda disappointing. Damage is OK'ish but survivability is meh. Nothing compared to my HoA Guardian from last league :( Any further tips would be appreciated :)

Aegis should have been a massive survivability boost.

You say you are max block without tempest shield? Not sure how thats possible unless you are only referring to physical block...

Tempest shield is for the spell block, which you also want maxed. That by itself be massive survivability.

Without seeing your gear, im not sure where you are going wrong, but your armour is pretty low. You'll want to be 45k+ with granite flask.

Are you using replica soul tether? Stop if you are, it doesn't go well with aegis.

Also do you have 10% max life as energy shield mod on chest?

I was running with Aegis and 3700 hp (no melding) and was crazy tanky, able to easily do shaper/sirus etc (regular versions) and almost never dying in T16 maps. Biggest difference from you was I had 50k Armour with flasks on.

Now I have aegis, melding/90 Allres,4400 hp and can tank Sirus DIE beam like they ain't shit.
"
Tanerian wrote:
"
Jack0o wrote:
Well, I got some improvements and.... I still die a lot :/ I'm a bit confused right now. The only things that affect me are bleeding and poison but thanks to high regen I didn't notice it as a big problem. I have Aegis Aurora, I have max block, max resistances (including chaos; no Melding of the Flesh yet), I am immune to stun and to elemental ailments (I could cap block without Tempest Shield so I kept Purity of Elements). And still even some blue mobs can one-shot me, not to mention yellows and some hard-hitting bosses. I know more HP could be helpfull (due to change to Aegis I went from 4300 to 3700); same with armour (22k without flasks, 28k with flasks) but still, kinda disappointing. Damage is OK'ish but survivability is meh. Nothing compared to my HoA Guardian from last league :( Any further tips would be appreciated :)

Aegis should have been a massive survivability boost.

You say you are max block without tempest shield? Not sure how thats possible unless you are only referring to physical block...

Tempest shield is for the spell block, which you also want maxed. That by itself be massive survivability.

Without seeing your gear, im not sure where you are going wrong, but your armour is pretty low. You'll want to be 45k+ with granite flask.

Are you using replica soul tether? Stop if you are, it doesn't go well with aegis.

Also do you have 10% max life as energy shield mod on chest?

I was running with Aegis and 3700 hp (no melding) and was crazy tanky, able to easily do shaper/sirus etc (regular versions) and almost never dying in T16 maps. Biggest difference from you was I had 50k Armour with flasks on.

Now I have aegis, melding/90 Allres,4400 hp and can tank Sirus DIE beam like they ain't shit.

how much ES do you need to have? i feel like you need a lot to get the benefit of the aegis
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jun 13, 2022, 5:14:44 AM
"
vurun wrote:
I am currently calculating a transition from Aegis/Glancing to a setup involving:
INT Aul's Uprising - some extra DPS and tankiness + another aura;
Replica Soul Tether - DPS and maximizing Pious Path;
shield with 70+% fire dmg - DPS or just Phoenix for more regen;
unset ring for extra aura - Vitality/Purity of Fire/Tempest;
Divine Shield.

Did you end up running this, and if so how is it working out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info