[3.18] ShakCentral's Righteous Fire Trapper Inquisitor For Everyone

Not sure if I did something wrong but the stat recommendations for items are missing in the poebuild, and the poebuild doesn't have any flask recommendations.

I can't see what the poebuild is supposed to look like, so can I do some troubleshooting?
bro what is up with this build?! once I turn on RF it just burns myself to 1 hp in 5 seconds! I can't play. what is the catch? I need to have 10 exalts to start the build?
"
PathToGod wrote:
bro what is up with this build?! once I turn on RF it just burns myself to 1 hp in 5 seconds! I can't play. what is the catch? I need to have 10 exalts to start the build?

you are level 35....you cant sustain RF until you do cruel lab and get pious path
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

you are level 35....you cant sustain RF until you do cruel lab and get pious path

man...I am looking for a build to do cruel lab and u want me to finish cruel lab to start this build.
Can anyone help me out?

Searching for a brutal restraint jewell with onslaught and frenzy.

------------------

Maybe somebody find some improvements for my build:

hi

thanks for the post but the PoB is mostly empty for items. only me has this problem ?

Also you said there is a craft section for the wand but again there is nothing :(

can you help me ?

thanks alot )

Coolz
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
vurun wrote:
I am currently calculating a transition from Aegis/Glancing to a setup involving:
INT Aul's Uprising - some extra DPS and tankiness + another aura;
Replica Soul Tether - DPS and maximizing Pious Path;
shield with 70+% fire dmg - DPS or just Phoenix for more regen;
unset ring for extra aura - Vitality/Purity of Fire/Tempest;
Divine Shield.

Did you end up running this, and if so how is it working out?

It worked like crap. Dropped it like after 30 mins after assembling.

I now run:
5k life/1.5k ES
Aegis
Ashes with Charisma
2 Unset rings (ended with Malevolence+Determination+Purity of Elements+Tempest+Skitterbots) - I will fit in Defiance Banner and go with Arsonist as soon as I switch to melding - Ice is has less reservation than Elements.

Alch&Go T16 20% Delirious handled with RF alone, FT only for map bosses. Voidstone bosses are easy but I wouldn't risk tanking Sirus beams, seems unlikely without 90 res melding).

TL;DR - see my profile. Melding transition would be pain, also trying o figure out source of Onslaugh after dropping Death Rush, Sceptre needs +1/+2, armor needs 100+ LpS. Also after hitting lvl 98 I'll drop Cruel Preparation for Arcane Guarding capping spell block.

"
PattyWin wrote:

Maybe somebody find some improvements for my build:

How do you justify using Aegis with Tether?
Last edited by vurun on Jun 20, 2022, 6:29:44 AM
I'm having the same problem with pob, items are empty of implicits and no flasks craft etc
Same here.

I suppose something happened to the PoB? Anybody have a backup of the missing things? Getting a bit lost without further guidance, I'm a not a smart man.
Where is the actual guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info