[3.18] ShakCentral's Righteous Fire Trapper Inquisitor For Everyone

"
Jack0o wrote:
Well, I got some improvements and.... I still die a lot :/ I'm a bit confused right now. The only things that affect me are bleeding and poison but thanks to high regen I didn't notice it as a big problem. I have Aegis Aurora, I have max block, max resistances (including chaos; no Melding of the Flesh yet), I am immune to stun and to elemental ailments (I could cap block without Tempest Shield so I kept Purity of Elements). And still even some blue mobs can one-shot me, not to mention yellows and some hard-hitting bosses. I know more HP could be helpfull (due to change to Aegis I went from 4300 to 3700); same with armour (22k without flasks, 28k with flasks) but still, kinda disappointing. Damage is OK'ish but survivability is meh. Nothing compared to my HoA Guardian from last league :( Any further tips would be appreciated :)

first thing i noticed is that you dont have any cluster jewels....
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Jack0o wrote:
Well, I got some improvements and.... I still die a lot :/ I'm a bit confused right now. The only things that affect me are bleeding and poison but thanks to high regen I didn't notice it as a big problem. I have Aegis Aurora, I have max block, max resistances (including chaos; no Melding of the Flesh yet), I am immune to stun and to elemental ailments (I could cap block without Tempest Shield so I kept Purity of Elements). And still even some blue mobs can one-shot me, not to mention yellows and some hard-hitting bosses. I know more HP could be helpfull (due to change to Aegis I went from 4300 to 3700); same with armour (22k without flasks, 28k with flasks) but still, kinda disappointing. Damage is OK'ish but survivability is meh. Nothing compared to my HoA Guardian from last league :( Any further tips would be appreciated :)

Yeah, but in most builds they're for damage only. When I get more currency and 2-3 more levels I will transition to clusters. My biggest concern atm is survivability.
Last edited by Jack0o on May 30, 2022, 5:38:57 AM
"
Jack0o wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Jack0o wrote:

Yeah, but in most builds they're for damage only. When I get more currency and 2-3 more levels I will transition to clusters. My biggest concern atm is survivability.

yeah i agree. i die a lot too and i dont even have the shield and the block nodes on the tree....i thought that would make a lot of difference but you're saying its still bad?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

yeah i agree. i die a lot too and i dont even have the shield and the block nodes on the tree....i thought that would make a lot of difference but you're saying its still bad?

It is better but I don't feel like it's a game-changer. Earlier I could do some magic red maps. Now I can farm rares but without crazy modifiers, not very juiced; I have to be very mobile, dash a lot, don't hop into big crowds (especially when empowered by sentinels); I have to kite, throwing mines behind my back until mob density is lower, then jump in to finish them off. I also have to be carefull with those big minotaurs and something like panther that jumps at you (can one-shot). When I don't use sentinels tho it's much safer but also much less rewarding.

I'm gonna work on it yet. I feel like a bit more armour and HP could be very helpfull. Also Melding of the Flesh can be a minor difference but I need to farm for it. I like tanky builds and kinda AFK playstyle when I go to pee during fight, come back and I'm still alive ;) I've expected something similar from RF Inquisitor and I am a little disappointed. Not giving up tho :)
Last edited by Jack0o on May 30, 2022, 6:24:18 AM
^ my problem is the opposite. I have 6k life and 38k armor, high regen and no investment in block. I end up being zdps but I can facetank all shaper and elder guardians, eater of worlds and exarch. I'm no expert yet but sub 4k life on RF seems criminally low
IGN: GoldenPepe
Looks like Genocider and Jack0o skill tree is a bit diffrent. I believe you should try to get more life and after that focuse on maxing out block. I am using Pox and Zizaran build guide myself. I am low level at the moment, focusing more on my DD necro, but with what little gear I have, I can clear my lvl content pretty ok. Problems start when i try to do content 8+ lvl higher than my templar :D but that is supposed to be normal. try to focuse more on increasing your life. Hope that helps.
Did anyone consider using Skin of the Lords with some usefull keystone? +2 levels to gems, +100% defences and something like Lethe Shade or Call to Arms sound nice... Is it worth tho?
Does Replica Soul Tether not also work good in the build for staying alive, or am i totally wrong?

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Replica_Soul_Tether
Hey there! I'm using it on my build, works great since we can regen for both HP and ES because of ascendancy! 4.4k HP and 2.2k ES right now. Don't know if my profile is public, you can check my character. ( sry for bad english)
Last edited by lemniscata on May 31, 2022, 6:08:52 PM
"
Steunte wrote:
Does Replica Soul Tether not also work good in the build for staying alive, or am i totally wrong?

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Replica_Soul_Tether

yes thats a BIS item but very expensive. probably thats why it wasnt listed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info