[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
what am i missing, my es doesnt regen above 2k, max is 4k, i have 17k armor so its not that node. never played a es build so idk how they work

The reason - ghost dance keystone on the skin of the lords. It works similar to Divine Shield, but requires Grace aura and high evasion.

Your grace aura is too low lvl. Get a lvl 20 at least.
"
monik390 wrote:
"
what am i missing, my es doesnt regen above 2k, max is 4k, i have 17k armor so its not that node. never played a es build so idk how they work

The reason - ghost dance keystone on the skin of the lords. It works similar to Divine Shield, but requires Grace aura and high evasion.

Your grace aura is too low lvl. Get a lvl 20 at least.

that was it, thank you for the help
Hi everyone!
Please check my equip or pob, what i did wrong, i often die on the map(not from DOT damage) I have 4.2k ES.. i can do +-4.4k ES if i change one ring and split personality jewel, but I don't think it will help me.
I know how to improve the dmg in my build, but i don't know how to improve the defense. Maybe I don't have enough armor -38к? It would be better if i change the ghost dance to Iron reflex?

My gear

My pob
https://pastebin.com/ZRiKix0T
"
Vjsman wrote:
Maybe I don't have enough armor -38к? It would be better if i change the ghost dance to Iron reflex?

Ghost Dance. High evasion offers a damage prevention, while IR skipping evade entirely. It's not good with low ES.

If you are running the necro, you should use Bone Offering with 100% uptime - manual casting.

There is the difference between necro and guardian - latter has passive defence, while necro has to do more things manually as the price for more damage.

Also, I really don't like stygians. High ES Crystal Belt was always a go-to for me.

Give a try to Cyclone instead of Storm Burst for clear. Use stampede boots with whatever anoint if you can afford -res, plus you'll get a flask slot instead of quicksilver. For single target - switch back fo SB.

Cyclone gameplay offers another damage prevention by moving here and there, plus it's a huge qol for spiders uptime.

Edit: I have a lot of videos with cyclone (guardian) to look at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdPHWgvz5KEM-yuE5jrJBeQ

For necro I would do the same but bone offering every whatever seconds. Or just put it in cwc setup instead of ball lightning, for mapping only.
Last edited by monik390 on Sep 17, 2022, 12:57:00 PM
Spoiler
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Vjsman wrote:
Maybe I don't have enough armor -38к? It would be better if i change the ghost dance to Iron reflex?

Ghost Dance. High evasion offers a damage prevention, while IR skipping evade entirely. It's not good with low ES.

If you are running the necro, you should use Bone Offering with 100% uptime - manual casting.

There is the difference between necro and guardian - latter has passive defence, while necro has to do more things manually as the price for more damage.

Also, I really don't like stygians. High ES Crystal Belt was always a go-to for me.

Give a try to Cyclone instead of Storm Burst for clear. Use stampede boots with whatever anoint if you can afford -res, plus you'll get a flask slot instead of quicksilver. For single target - switch back fo SB.

Cyclone gameplay offers another damage prevention by moving here and there, plus it's a huge qol for spiders uptime.

Edit: I have a lot of videos with cyclone (guardian) to look at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdPHWgvz5KEM-yuE5jrJBeQ

For necro I would do the same but bone offering every whatever seconds. Or just put it in cwc setup instead of ball lightning, for mapping only.

Thanks for the advice! I already tried the cyclone, I didn’t have enough mana with it, I’m just thinking of changing one ring and try to find -manacost, then i can try the cyclone again. Unfortunately, I can’t wear stampede boots, because i somehow got the resists up to 80+ with a melding of the flash.. or return the resists to 75 and then it will turn out to make more ES. With a belt is a good idea, I'll try to do it.
Regarding iron reflex, I thought i would get more hits, but with more armor it shouldn't be scary or does dodge give more protection?
I'll try to use Bone Offering, I don't know where to change ))

I thought with block 75/50, 80+res, dodge, armor and Aurora shield i could be Facetanker (((
Last edited by vjsman on Sep 17, 2022, 2:19:34 PM
"
Vjsman wrote:

Thanks for the advice! I already tried the cyclone, I didn’t have enough mana with it, I’m just thinking of changing one ring and try to find -manacost, then i can try the cyclone again. Unfortunately, I can’t wear stampede boots, because i somehow got the resists up to 80+ with a melding of the flash.. or return the resists to 75 and then it will turn out to make more ES. With a belt is a good idea, I'll try to do it.
Regarding iron reflex, I thought i would get more hits, but with more armor it shouldn't be scary or does dodge give more protection?

I thought with block 75/50, 80+res, dodge, armor and Aurora shield i could be Facetanker (((

Stampedes ain't mandatory, they are good bc of free flask slot and second anoint. Phasing flask is amazing here. Quicksilver flask with regular boots are fine too.

For fixing mana problems Arcane Will and Mystik Bulwark should be enough.

While using Ghost Dance, you should focus on capping spell block before attack block, since evasion with GD is just that good.

IR is a trap. More hits taken = more 1-shots taken. Esp on low ES. IR makes u a sandbag with some block. It's not good before >7k ES or so.

To compare, with GD u can survive a 4.3k damage hit, bc of 2 reasons - you can either evade or block it, or just recover ES when hit enough to survive. While IR is dead if not blocked.

The real benchmark for me was - simulacrum, Omniphobia. 1 big hit - you ded with IR. While with GD, it's facetankable, unless big crit.

And yes, for necro hoag Bone Offering > all.
Last edited by monik390 on Sep 17, 2022, 2:45:14 PM
Spoiler
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Vjsman wrote:

Stampedes ain't mandatory, they are good bc of free flask slot and second anoint. Phasing flask is amazing here. Quicksilver flask with regular boots are fine too.

For fixing mana problems Arcane Will and Mystik Bulwark should be enough.

While using Ghost Dance, you should focus on capping spell block before attack block, since evasion with GD is just that good.

IR is a trap. More hits taken = more 1-shots taken. Esp on low ES. IR makes u a sandbag with some block. It's not good before >7k ES or so.

To compare, with GD u can survive a 4.3k damage hit, bc of 2 reasons - you can either evade or block it, or just recover ES when hit enough to survive. While IR is dead if not blocked.

The real benchmark for me was - simulacrum, Omniphobia. 1 big hit - you ded with IR. While with GD, it's facetankable, unless big crit.

And yes, for necro hoag Bone Offering > all.

Thank you! Do I still need to change some stones?
"
Vjsman wrote:

Thank you! Do I still need to change some stones?

Stones?

If you are talking about gems:

1. Spiders setup:
a) Awakened melee splash -> divergent melee splash.
b) minion damage - awakened unbound ailments.

2. CWS:
a) remove offering from triggering, cast it manually/cwc on maps.
b) i personally don't like mark on trigger too.

I was running frost shield + molten shell before switching to carrion golem + feeding frenzy for damage. I also preferred molten shell on trigger too, not bothering with vaal MS.

If you are talking about passive tree/clusters/jewels - not sure, i'm neither running this build atm, nor would i build hoag necro as Chromino suggests, bc we have different preferences in some things.

Bone offering good thing, i changed one cluster Jewel with Mage Hunter-Conjured wall to veteran defender-prodigious defence, and changed watcher eve, now i have 75/74 block and 4450 ES, this made the build cheaper, because resistances and stats are easier to get, it also added survivability, but I'm still dying ))
I think if I get "ES gained on hit" in watcher eve it will be better for survival...
I still need to improve regen mana, can anyone craft -7 mana cost in the ring?
Last edited by vjsman on Sep 18, 2022, 9:33:11 AM
I tried Simulacrum again today and was able to clear all 30 waves. No mageblood, just some changes to the build. I stood still for most of it too! Omniphobia was facetankable and the only deaths I had were from Kosis and his detonate attacks. Sometimes I survive them too with 10% HP. Better use of vaal molten shell and frost shield during his mechanics would do wonders here.
Greetings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info