[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 110M

"
Deerminator wrote:
"
Vjsman wrote:
"
Deerminator wrote:
I am finally happy with the progress of my build. Here is my setup for maps.

12M DPS
90% all res
100% el.ailments
90% PH.DMG reduction (57k armor)
77% evade chance
52% attack block
75% spell block
4.2k ES - here is the only major lack. I plan to solve it with a helmet and a couple of clusters.
Lethe Shade
Ghost Dance

But I'm already a solid tank and I'm starting to enjoy it :)

HI! I recently started trying this bild, I don't understand where you get 90% resists without melding of the flesh ?

Hi, I use melding. Maybe I should have written it there. And it is on standard of course.

My cold resistance is now 85% without a melding, if i equip a melding my resist becomes 79-80% because melding reduces all max resistances by 4-6%

I tried to carefully read the guide, but so far I still don’t understand how to make maximum resists
"
Vjsman wrote:

My cold resistance is now 85% without a melding, if i equip a melding my resist becomes 79-80% because melding reduces all max resistances by 4-6%

I tried to carefully read the guide, but so far I still don’t understand how to make maximum resists

I have it easier on standard. I can use legacy items. And the old meldind doesn't have this nerf.
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
Vjsman wrote:

I have it easier on standard. I can use legacy items. And the old meldind doesn't have this nerf.

Understood thanks.
What do you think, is it worth using melding, given that now you can improve resistances to 80% instead of standard 75 with it, but is it worth it, because the stone requires 70-75% more resists to be found in Equip, maybe there is better alternative?
"
Vjsman wrote:

Understood thanks.
What do you think, is it worth using melding, given that now you can improve resistances to 80% instead of standard 75 with it, but is it worth it, because the stone requires 70-75% more resists to be found in Equip, maybe there is better alternative?

It's for consideration. But I think it's still interesting. Every percentage over the cap you will feel on your defense. And you can always put the resists together in the end.
sorry if i missed it in the page, but why ghost dance on skin of the lords, are there other good options, or is ghost dance best in slot
"
sorry if i missed it in the page, but why ghost dance on skin of the lords, are there other good options, or is ghost dance best in slot

It is all in the "Gear, Skills, Links" section. Under the body armour...
"
coyd wrote:
Do you have set "Tail spike" set as the main skill for Agony ? Also check virulence count and withered stacks 15.

Here is your shaper DPS

That was it, my HoA wasn't on Tail Spike thanks! Now I just need to figure out how to be tankier, cause uber bosses are wrecking my ass... Probably Divergent tempest shield, a good +2 unset ring would be nice, but that destroys my resists/str/dex, maybe I could ditch some dmg for more tankyness, but upgrades are getting expensive.
Last edited by AxisDota on Sep 14, 2022, 10:26:45 AM
what am i missing, my es doesnt regen above 2k, max is 4k, i have 17k armor so its not that node. never played a es build so idk how they work
i should say, it doesnt regen at all, i cant leech above 2k
"
i should say, it doesnt regen at all, i cant leech above 2k

not sure but if i had to guess i would say that shield is the reason. try playing with another shield, see if that makes a difference.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 15, 2022, 6:43:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info