[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
monik390 wrote:
"
Vjsman wrote:

a) Awakened melee splash -> divergent melee splash.

Is it really better?
"
Deerminator wrote:

Is it really better?

Yes. Divergent Melee Splash with 20% quality almost negates the penalty of melee splash to near targets, which is a lot better than splash aoe that awakened gem provides.

Although spiders are supplementary to hoag, they still do damage and help with clear. With Diverget melee splash they will do more aoe damage than with awakened gem, and more damage = better clear.

When we tested shit in 3.16, divergent melee splash offered more rewards in simulacrum on average and had better legion clear.

This also explains the price for the alt quality gem compared to awakened, it's really that better.
In previous leagues it costed a few exalts for just raw gem drop, not even 21/20 or 20/23.
Please tell me how the "Zealot Oath" works? If you do not choose it, then the ES regen will decrease by 4 in the game, but POB shows regen is greatly reduced, where is the mistake? I want to improve my regen ES, but it seems to me that this skill does not give anything
"
Vjsman wrote:
Please tell me how the "Zealot Oath" works? If you do not choose it, then the ES regen will decrease by 4 in the game, but POB shows regen is greatly reduced, where is the mistake? I want to improve my regen ES, but it seems to me that this skill does not give anything

It works exactly like it says. You get ES regen instead of life regen.
For example, if you get a passive called "Righteous Army" which has "Regenerate 1% of life per second", with ZO you will regenerate 1% of ES per second.

It's almost mandatory for most ES builds, but it's true worth shows up with scaling both ES and ES regen.

Since this entire thread is an adaptation of guardian hoag megathread, where ZO was a mandatory for guardians Time of Need, it wasn't perfectly optimized for necro.

For necro, ZO has purpose only if you are using boots with lab enchanct "Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently" and using Sulphur Flask/Bottled Faith for consecrated ground, or any other source of life regen like passives/clusters. Surging Vitality is really good (which makes it a pseudo-Time of Need).

Your degen in pob comes from Frost Shield.

If you are looking for some ES regen - witch has 2 really good ascendancy nodes - Necromancers Essence Glutton and Occultists Vile Bastion.

EG you can get instead of Commander of Darkness easily, bc it gives just 1/16 of total damage. Compared to Mindless Aggression + Unnatural Strength, which gives more than half of your damage, CoD is useless.

And Vile Bastion can be obtained by forbidden jewels. Fortunately, it's not that expensive compared to void beacon/profane bloom.

Spoiler
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Vjsman wrote:

It works exactly like it says. You get ES regen instead of life regen.
For example, if you get a passive called "Righteous Army" which has "Regenerate 1% of life per second", with ZO you will regenerate 1% of ES per second.

It's almost mandatory for most ES builds, but it's true worth shows up with scaling both ES and ES regen.

Since this entire thread is an adaptation of guardian hoag megathread, where ZO was a mandatory for guardians Time of Need, it wasn't perfectly optimized for necro.

For necro, ZO has purpose only if you are using boots with lab enchanct "Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently" and using Sulphur Flask/Bottled Faith for consecrated ground, or any other source of life regen like passives/clusters. Surging Vitality is really good (which makes it a pseudo-Time of Need).

Your degen in pob comes from Frost Shield.

If you are looking for some ES regen - witch has 2 really good ascendancy nodes - Necromancers Essence Glutton and Occultists Vile Bastion.

EG you can get instead of Commander of Darkness easily, bc it gives just 1/16 of total damage. Compared to Mindless Aggression + Unnatural Strength, which gives more than half of your damage, CoD is useless.

And Vile Bastion can be obtained by forbidden jewels. Fortunately, it's not that expensive compared to void beacon/profane bloom.

thanks i will try ))
"
Vjsman wrote:

thanks i will try ))

If you go with Essence Glutton, try to fit bone offering instead of ball lightning and see how mapping goes.
Cyclone alone won't have enough single target, but with weapon enchant "1% increasd Accuracy per 2% Quality" it should be ok for regular mapping.

Edit: after a second thought, automated offering would mess with corpses for spiders, so test required to see how things go.
Last edited by monik390 on Sep 19, 2022, 9:14:10 AM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Vjsman wrote:

thanks i will try ))

If you go with Essence Glutton, try to fit bone offering instead of ball lightning and see how mapping goes.
Cyclone alone won't have enough single target, but with weapon enchant "1% increasd Accuracy per 2% Quality" it should be ok for regular mapping.

Edit: after a second thought, automated offering would mess with corpses for spiders, so test required to see how things go.

I took Vile Bastion, now the regen reaches 700 ES/sec i like it )
Guys in 6L setup Cyclone+Poison+CwC what skill setup would be the best for single target virulence ?
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
coyd wrote:
Guys in 6L setup Cyclone+Poison+CwC what skill setup would be the best for single target virulence ?

for single target, storm burst
thats an interesting setup you have...how is the build without spiders?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 21, 2022, 2:54:19 PM
Im trying to understand why the Golden Rule with corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted is 20 Divine on Standard when its 1.4 on Kalandra ??

I dont know how tomake one myself as I only have 2 Divine Im kind of stuck at lvl 83 and cant get higher than T 10 maps atm ...
In game since Minotaur League..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info