[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 49M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Im trying to understand why the Golden Rule with corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted is 20 Divine on Standard when its 1.4 on Kalandra ??

I dont know how tomake one myself as I only have 2 Divine Im kind of stuck at lvl 83 and cant get higher than T 10 maps atm ...

this build can do t16 even on bad gear....you have most of the required items even aegis aurora so not sure what you're doing wrong.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 21, 2022, 4:08:17 PM
"
coyd wrote:
Guys in 6L setup Cyclone+Poison+CwC what skill setup would be the best for single target virulence ?

Cyclone - Poison - CwC - Faster Attacks (or BV/GMP) - Additional Accuracy (or BV/GMP) - Ball Lightning.

You can also try to get an accuracy ecnhant for weapon and fit gmp instead of whatever support green gem.

Or you can take Resolute Technique for 2 points and ignore accuracy entirely.

Some explanation - you don't want multiple spells on cwc for single target. They trigger on sequence, and definetely not equal for virulence generation. Bladefall, firestorm and blade vortex are utterly inferior to ball lightning in cyclone setup.

So, it's better to focus on virulence from Cyclone and Ball Lightning.

P.s. As i remember, i tested different setups for cyclone a year ago, here (edit: scroll down a bit): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/monik390/page/16#p24309454

Adding BV was fine tho.

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

how is the build without spiders?

On occultist it's good. On necro/guardian it's not that good.

Spiders help with clear a lot, but occultists has 0 issues with clear bc of explosions.
Last edited by monik390 on Sep 21, 2022, 11:03:19 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

for single target, storm burst
thats an interesting setup you have...how is the build without spiders?

Ye but storm burst wont work in CwC setup with cyclone bacause its channeling skill itself.

Seems like I figured out eventually. This setup keeps my max 65viru on single target cyclone-cwc-poison-bladefall-blade vortex-firestorm.

Build is fine without spiders as profane bloom does the clearing and you dont have to deal with resummoning during boss fights etc. Also you can apply 9 withered stack with withering step so dmg loss aint that bad.

edit: Thanks for the tips Monik, Ill try them out. But my setup really works on single target as all gems have "duration" tag so even if its cast in sequence they keep hitting.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Sep 22, 2022, 1:59:54 AM
"
coyd wrote:

edit: Thanks for the tips Monik, Ill try them out. But my setup really works on single target as all gems have "duration" tag so even if its cast in sequence they keep hitting.

It's definetely good, since it works perfectly.

I had issues with multiple spells bc i always tested on just 4-link, and when tried to combine just 2 spells, it wasn't good, besides bv/bl. So, focusing on cyclone was decent way too.

And this time, when i built my hoag occultist, i, again, tested things on 4-link outside of storm burst, and niether firestrorm, nor bladefall passed. So i just went with ball lightning-unleash.

Funny thing, i laid my hands on Replica AH too. Even w/o +2 corrupt it performs similar to a cheap 6-link (not a skin), but reserves less mana.

"
monik390 wrote:
Funny thing, i laid my hands on Replica AH too. Even w/o +2 corrupt it performs similar to a cheap 6-link (not a skin), but reserves less mana.

Well I was inpired by your setup xD Everyone played the same build and I wanted to try something else. I was quite lucky with that helmet as it was only one with that implicit league/std even for offline. Dunno why is it so rare as the helmet itself is pretty common and not expensive.
Hello everyone! I'm new to Herald of Agony and minion builds in general so I have a question related to this build.
Is there any other ways to increase max virulence cap beside the medium cluster jewel notable with +5 max virulence? (Because i've seen in PoB that with the endgame 100% Chaos conversion build - what im using right now - the max virulence i can achieve is 70 while in PoB it's being ticked at 95)
Hello. Please tell me, will there be enough things in the path of the building open battle for the build to work? I don't understand English but I want to build this build
Hi can anyone take a look at my character and see what I can upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/fZSvy4Ai

Also what's better Ghost Dance or Lethal Shade? Is melding Flesh worth it now it only gives 80% max?

I've also noticed that Frost shield hardly triggers now purity of ice is on, i turn it off and it trigger almost all the time...
Last edited by Drexy on Sep 24, 2022, 10:54:12 AM
"
Drexy wrote:

I've also noticed that Frost shield hardly triggers now purity of ice is on, i turn it off and it trigger almost all the time...

I think you don't have enough mana to activate Frost shield
"
Hello everyone! I'm new to Herald of Agony and minion builds in general so I have a question related to this build.
Is there any other ways to increase max virulence cap beside the medium cluster jewel notable with +5 max virulence? (Because i've seen in PoB that with the endgame 100% Chaos conversion build - what im using right now - the max virulence i can achieve is 70 while in PoB it's being ticked at 95)

You can get more with 3x voices. So max achievable should be 85. It doesnt matter how much you set in POB it always counts the max you actually have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info