[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail|70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

dude... there is 2 much im just trying to find 1 build and open 1spoiler and there 48 tabs pop out lol and kinda unclear but build is fine
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
coyd wrote:
"
Deerminator wrote:

But in PoB the DPS is much lower than it was with Ebers and HoA lvl30. I expected the DPS to be similar to before.

Of yourse it is lower without void gaze from Ebers. But I wouldnt bother me. That skill is more for pob numbers than a reality.

You can also get +2 helmet

I was just expecting a bigger buff from lvl 31 (4% is a bit meh). Of course, when I roll the despair effect and if I had a +2lvl helmet, it would be better. Maybe I'll switch helmets for now.

Yes, the differences in gear and choices are well balanced since some leagues. When you get a really strong +1/+2 eldritch helmet it's b.i.s. - but before the Eber's unification is extreme strong too and because optimized damage is mostly needed against singletarget it's void gaze-buff is often up.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 13, 2022, 11:42:08 PM
Hello, so I got pretty much the full build going rn, quite a bit less defence considering the nerf to melding of the flesh and issues with managing str/dex/resists to fit everything in so I also have less ES, but I feel like I should be pretty close to the BoP at least in terms of damage. Your BoP is at 16mil, minus bottled faith and changing empower to a lv3 it's at 14mil. I'm at 3.4 mil with pretty much the same setup. I have no clue where the extra 10mil comes from. What am I missing?
"
AxisDota wrote:
Hello, so I got pretty much the full build going rn, quite a bit less defence considering the nerf to melding of the flesh and issues with managing str/dex/resists to fit everything in so I also have less ES, but I feel like I should be pretty close to the BoP at least in terms of damage. Your BoP is at 16mil, minus bottled faith and changing empower to a lv3 it's at 14mil. I'm at 3.4 mil with pretty much the same setup. I have no clue where the extra 10mil comes from. What am I missing?

You probably don't have PoB set up correctly. It took me a while too :)
Do you have set "Tail spike" set as the main skill for Agony ? Also check virulence count and withered stacks 15.

Here is your shaper DPS

GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Sep 14, 2022, 3:04:14 AM
I am finally happy with the progress of my build (standard league). Here is my setup for maps.

12M DPS
90% all res
100% el.ailments
90% PH.DMG reduction (57k armor)
77% evade chance
52% attack block
75% spell block
4.2k ES - here is the only major lack. I plan to solve it with a helmet and a couple of clusters.
Lethe Shade
Ghost Dance

But I'm already a solid tank and I'm starting to enjoy it :)
Last edited by Deerminator on Sep 14, 2022, 5:12:55 AM
in the dagger do we use awakened melee splash or divergent melee splash? or multistrike?

i currently have:
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 14, 2022, 4:11:35 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
in the dagger do we use awakened melee splash or divergent melee splash? or multistrike?

i currently have:

Multistrike is more suitable for boss hunting. And the awakened version is definitely the best. Melee splash I also use awakened, but divergent doesn't look bad either...
"
Deerminator wrote:
I am finally happy with the progress of my build. Here is my setup for maps.

12M DPS
90% all res
100% el.ailments
77% evade chance
52% attack block
75% spell block
4.2k ES - here is the only major lack. I plan to solve it with a helmet and a couple of clusters.
Lethe Shade
Ghost Dance

HI! I recently started trying this bild, I don't understand where you get 90% resists without melding of the flesh ?
"
Vjsman wrote:
"
Deerminator wrote:
I am finally happy with the progress of my build. Here is my setup for maps.

12M DPS
90% all res
100% el.ailments
77% evade chance
52% attack block
75% spell block
Lethe Shade
Ghost Dance

HI! I recently started trying this bild, I don't understand where you get 90% resists without melding of the flesh ?

Hi, I use melding. Maybe I should have written it there. And it is on standard of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info