3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

Hello, I have followed your build but im missing some dps, could you please take a look on my PoB and tell me what should i change?

https://pastebin.com/W6UELejf
"
morgred12qw wrote:
Hello, I have followed your build but im missing some dps, could you please take a look on my PoB and tell me what should i change?

https://pastebin.com/W6UELejf

Hey your build looks pretty good man.

Besides maybe the rare jewel that could be better with some crit multi mods the rest is very nice.

Eventually finding some megalomaniac jewels would be very nice to save one jewel slot would give a bunch of damage with another rare instead.

And if you can then going to the corpse pact version (forbidden flesh/flame jewels) is definitly the biggest DPS boost.
Hello Twif !

First of all, Merci beaucoup (oui, je reconnais ton accent anglais :D) for this awesome build, i've been trying the Ruetoo's version and i should say yours is a lot more enjoyable, the 86% chaos res' and almost everything on a CWDT is a really good QoL for me.

I'm actually on a pretty good version (https://pastebin.com/QwGFX2ta) of the build, reaching 38M dps, 6k+ hp but i'm a bit lost on what to improve next :
- I thought about changing my gloves but since i've put on a bottled faith, a good high templar pair of gloves without despair doesnt seem to be such a good improve.
- I thought about a mageblood but its really really expensive and costs almost the double of my already spent budget on the build ^^ (btw, if you have any tips on what's the "best to farm" with atlas passives with my current state of the build, i would be glad to hear it <3)
- I've seen your corpse pact version but i'm afraid that my pc would lag/crash with that much volatile dead xD

Thanks in advance for your reply and thanks again for this awesome build !
Keep up the good work, you won an new subscriber :)
See ya !
Hi, this is one of my first ever characters and I love forbidden rite so I wanted to give your build a shot. I league started it now, and I got a really good chest piece and tried to get cheap versions of your gear, though I've been struggling to find big damage increases. Currently I heavily invested into my timeless jewel but no cluster jewels, and I'm dying a lot. I know Looking at PoBs takes a lot of time so you don't need to, but if you can it would be much appreciated.

Some of the issues in my build are definitely my own fault as I went Devouring Diadem for the auras on a budget and to get rid of mana issues, but my character feels squishy and I'm not sure where to scale my damage from here outside of an annointment and enchantment for extra projectile. I also have no life sustain, and the life on hit rings don't help me.

https://pastebin.com/VaN47GD2
"
Octaeon wrote:
Hi, this is one of my first ever characters and I love forbidden rite so I wanted to give your build a shot. I league started it now, and I got a really good chest piece and tried to get cheap versions of your gear, though I've been struggling to find big damage increases. Currently I heavily invested into my timeless jewel but no cluster jewels, and I'm dying a lot. I know Looking at PoBs takes a lot of time so you don't need to, but if you can it would be much appreciated.

Some of the issues in my build are definitely my own fault as I went Devouring Diadem for the auras on a budget and to get rid of mana issues, but my character feels squishy and I'm not sure where to scale my damage from here outside of an annointment and enchantment for extra projectile. I also have no life sustain, and the life on hit rings don't help me.

https://pastebin.com/VaN47GD2

Mainly need levels and then yes change the gear slowly i guess.

You are missing a ton of life, a ton of armour, fairly low chaos res, you also didnt take the life recoup nodes from the tree.

Very important that you get decent flask too for armour it will give you a ton more of defence with molten shell.

For the mana just take 2 mana points and the mana mastery damage taken recouped as mana then you shouldn't need the diadem.

Need a lot of changes =/
o/
Bravo pour le build et le support de celui-ci, j’espère pouvoir le faire pour la prochaine league.

Est-ce qu'il y a une astuce pour "trouver" les bonnes glorious vanity ?

Cdt
"
Sp1p3 wrote:
o/
Bravo pour le build et le support de celui-ci, j’espère pouvoir le faire pour la prochaine league.

Est-ce qu'il y a une astuce pour "trouver" les bonnes glorious vanity ?

Cdt

Hey (sorry can't reply in french or post gets deleted)

The TFT discord, there is a special room for timeless jewel trading.
Else have to try to divine it yourself.

GL
Any chance you could create a few leveling trees?
Personally I need from 70 -> 100, so one tree depicting lvl 70, one lvl 80, one lvl 90, and lastly 95
"
Kilmar wrote:
Any chance you could create a few leveling trees?
Personally I need from 70 -> 100, so one tree depicting lvl 70, one lvl 80, one lvl 90, and lastly 95

It is not really a build that you start playing from the leveling, won't feel good.

Better to transition at lvl 85-90.
Hi,

Im thinking about playing this build in the new league as my currency dumper and I have some questions before planning it properly.

- What do you think about 8 link "spark" gloves and a different rare/unique chest for auras, like the chayula grasping mail or stasis prison?

- What do you think about rare temple gloves with the chill mod, unnerve/chaos leech implicits and get despair on a ring?

- How does CI work with it? Do you lose too much damage to make it worthwhile?

- I have seen some people go with aegis, rare wand, FR in gloves, no PC stacking and CI. Have you tried such a version or how does it compare?

- What are the main differences between dual wielding voids and going 1 void/rare + pc shield?

- Is stacking power charges the optimal way to boost dps?

- Corpse pact flesh jewels are an insane booster for this build right? Do you sustain life when stacking this up before a boss fight? Does vd clutter the screen so much that it could lead to visual problems in the new uber fights?

- Is there a proper way to include melding of the flesh or is it absolutely not needed? Especially when it comes to deep delve 1.5k+.

- Thoughts on proj speed, especially normal vs anomalous FR?

- Do you have to aim FR or does it have some form of auto targeting? How far does it reach? Is it possible to shoot it across the whole screen in uber boss fights?

Thank you very much in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info