3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

"
Kilmar wrote:
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
Kilmar wrote:
any suggestion on the gloves? or could you be more specific to the modifiers you are suggesting?

unnerve + chaos leech implicits
then life prefixes and suffix you can get like dex if you need and some res and for the temple mod one like increased damage against shock or chilled enemies

Thanks, I’ve managed to move some stuff around, and acquired forbidden flame/flesh, and is working on boot enchant. I just seem to run out of mana all the time.. any suggestions?
Also got new gloves, and crafted a new ring to replace the despair one

Well if you don't have the boots enchant look no further, it is the reason you are runing out of mana.
yo man, love the build and it looks realy cool so i think i am gonna try it this league. i am playing EA witch so i think of just trying to craft/ buy everything and just respec in to it. maybe i read over it in the guide but is there like a miniumum level u need to get before it feels ok? and also do u have like a rough astimat about the start up cost? ( so i can know what to aim for :D )
"
killer7nl7 wrote:
yo man, love the build and it looks realy cool so i think i am gonna try it this league. i am playing EA witch so i think of just trying to craft/ buy everything and just respec in to it. maybe i read over it in the guide but is there like a miniumum level u need to get before it feels ok? and also do u have like a rough astimat about the start up cost? ( so i can know what to aim for :D )

Lvl 80-85 at least to start i would say.

For the currency i would say a good 20-25ex at least so that it feel good to play.
What is the prefix priority for the helm? Should I just chaos aug it for chaos dmg to spells?

Last edited by Rktmx on Jun 2, 2022, 11:32:12 PM
Can you help me. why I am killing myself?
"
What is the prefix priority for the helm? Should I just chaos aug it for chaos dmg to spells?

Cannot use augment on influenced items, like this it's pretty much as good as it gets nice helmet
So how are people finding this build price wise? Got maybe 20-22ex and from what people have said its 25ish to feel comfortable. This that the case this league?

Cheers
"
Darksorrow90 wrote:
So how are people finding this build price wise? Got maybe 20-22ex and from what people have said its 25ish to feel comfortable. This that the case this league?

Cheers

Yes void battery and badge aren't too expensive right now, and for the rest of the gear it might be even cheaper to make with some recombinators now. But 20-25Ex should be fine to get started.
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
Darksorrow90 wrote:

Cheers

Yes void battery and badge aren't too expensive right now, and for the rest of the gear it might be even cheaper to make with some recombinators now. But 20-25Ex should be fine to get started.

Thanks for the reply. What are the must have items for it to function? Badge, 2 void batteries, the frenzy on hit chest and the watchers eye? I only ask because I priced everything up and its well over 100ex for just the rares.
"
Darksorrow90 wrote:
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
Darksorrow90 wrote:

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. What are the must have items for it to function? Badge, 2 void batteries, the frenzy on hit chest and the watchers eye? I only ask because I priced everything up and its well over 100ex for just the rares.

Check my youtube i have plenty of videos on how to craft cheap items and starting gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info