3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

Been playing the build for a few days now and it honestly feels horrendous. I don't think I have ever played a build this squishy before which makes me think I must be doing something wrong.

Could you have a quick look at the PoB and tell me what defences I am missing please?
https://pastebin.com/44vgnwqj

Damage wise I know I need to upgrade the helmet and I have a chest with an extra curse mod on as well as the frenzy/crit that I am in the process of colouring. But I have more than enough damage to do the end game bosses comfortably but any spec of damage and I drop dead. It has almost 0 physical mitigation.

Cheers

"
lankis wrote:
Hi, would you be able to guide me with my following upgrades, please?

here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/DHruGsEu

I would definitly save for tailwind + elusive boots elevated or not depending on what you can, it will make a huge difference in the feeling of the build really.

Then changing the rings & belt for sure, rings with crit multi essence follow my video for crafting it will be a very good damage boost !

And getting few more lvls to get another rare jewel then you can probably replace the replica conqueror's too and you will gain a lot of life and damage.

After all that build should be very solid
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
What are your thoughts on using a power charge shield instead of a 2nd void battery? I feel like I get 1 shot alot in harder content (Wave 28+ simu, bosses etc)

You can but it cost a ton to craft a decent one. Will just give you a bit more life and block, i'd say try maybe saffel's frame if you want to be more tanky. You will lose quite some DPS but well i've used it for a while.

I am happy with this, gonna switch to melding, after i finish my helm.
"
nazgul29 wrote:
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
What are your thoughts on using a power charge shield instead of a 2nd void battery? I feel like I get 1 shot alot in harder content (Wave 28+ simu, bosses etc)

You can but it cost a ton to craft a decent one. Will just give you a bit more life and block, i'd say try maybe saffel's frame if you want to be more tanky. You will lose quite some DPS but well i've used it for a while.

I am happy with this, gonna switch to melding, after i finish my helm.

Curious to know how you fit melding in this build, let me know when it is done !

I am happy with this, gonna switch to melding, after i finish my helm.[/quote]

Curious to know how you fit melding in this build, let me know when it is done ![/quote]

Mageblood is a must, impossible whitout. I have 2 cards already and still farming for it.
Hi, really enjoying this build. Great work!

Just wanted to get some feedback on my build if possible: https://pastebin.com/NRFHwizW

I'm currently working on crafting a second ring to replace the two-stone.

Also I had a question about the Timeless jewel - currently I have one with double Ritual of Shadows for the wither stacks. Just wanted to know which skills you have on yours? I can't see it on PoB or on the PoE official site.

Thanks
"
Eternal_Mirth wrote:
Hi, really enjoying this build. Great work!

Just wanted to get some feedback on my build if possible: https://pastebin.com/NRFHwizW

I'm currently working on crafting a second ring to replace the two-stone.

Also I had a question about the Timeless jewel - currently I have one with double Ritual of Shadows for the wither stacks. Just wanted to know which skills you have on yours? I can't see it on PoB or on the PoE official site.

Thanks

Build looks pretty solid, double ritual of shadow isn't really necessary could use those points better in my opinion.

I had revit darkness + ritual of shadows on mine.

Other than that i think 89 chaos res is a bit overkill i would replace the born of chaos small with a medium cluster jewel setup (vast power + towering threat) and then socket another rare jewel in will be a very good life + dps boost.

Then the biggest accessible upgrade imo is your helmet, getting -9 chaos res to nearby enemies is huge and also if you can the forbidden rite enchant.
Just wanted to say thanks! Your crafting videos helped me a lot in 3.17 and I'm going to play FR again this league. Already have the Mageblood for it :)

Planning to do the Spell Suppression variant, though:

"
gbsfrts wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks! Your crafting videos helped me a lot in 3.17 and I'm going to play FR again this league. Already have the Mageblood for it :)

Planning to do the Spell Suppression variant, though:

Sure definitly some interesting things to test out this league ! gl
Yo, decided to try this build after farming some money with a poison concoction starter and so far everything is going well, just have one question tho, how important is the ball lightning to the build? It can get a little aggressive with the visuals and audio on some juiced maps so I thought about using something like soulrend if the setup is there only to proc arcane surge. Also to keep the chaos (cat) theme going.

Really nice guide, thanks for the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info