3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

"
bellabus85 wrote:
100EX for 3 out of 5 stats on gloves lel.

All you really need is despair, anything else is bonus, you can also get a despair ring and a rare pair of gloves with eldritch implicits.
Hi, thx for the guide, good surv and dps!
Could you look in to my profile and give me some tips, for what upgrades should i go next? Kinda struggle with mino sap one-shotting, and sometimes i am lacking dps when fightning with one boss.
Thanks in advance!
"
Uaira wrote:
Hi, thx for the guide, good surv and dps!
Could you look in to my profile and give me some tips, for what upgrades should i go next? Kinda struggle with mino sap one-shotting, and sometimes i am lacking dps when fightning with one boss.
Thanks in advance!

Hey thanks for your comment !

If you want more survivability it's going to be mainly just getting more life as you seem to be capped in res / 86% chaos res and armour.

Mainly the gloves i guess maybe look when you can for a pair of hands of the high templar, then you can drop despair gem too.

For the DPS the main upgrades will be the boots i would say getting a pair with tailwind on top of other mod will make the build feel a lot better.

Then the rings crafting some more endgame rings with crit multi and or cast speed.

You should look at my end game guide now and other videos on crafting maybe to make rings and stuff you will see what kind of upgrade you want from the budget version.
Thanks for the guide,

any tips about levelling the character?

I'm 33 lvl and i'm using ED+cont, but most of the point are on cluster, someone could give me some advices?

Thanks a lot.
"
Scappotto wrote:
Thanks for the guide,

I'm 33 lvl and i'm using ED+cont, but most of the point are on cluster, someone could give me some advices?

Thanks a lot.

I ended up playing bane & soulrend (which felt slow because of cast speed but I like it) & getting a cluster slotted in as soon as I could, level 54 I think it was, made the damage a lot better. I also specced into the Acrimony wheel until I changed to forbidden rite.
Hello there, could you check my char out ? i'm having mana issues, and survivability. What can i do to improve? I want to mention that a lot of items you listed i couldn't find. Thank you for your time. Char name : Bruhhilda.
try to get boot enchant for reduce mana cost of skill, that helps you a lot..

18% reduced Mana Cost of Skills if you've been Hit Recently (recomended)
or
35% increased Mana Regeneration Rate if you've cast a Spell Recently

edit: you have 2 point useless (int) near agility point
Last edited by IverzonX on Apr 4, 2022, 6:05:36 PM
"
Vervaiin wrote:
"
Scappotto wrote:
Thanks for the guide,

Thanks a lot.

I ended up playing bane & soulrend (which felt slow because of cast speed but I like it) & getting a cluster slotted in as soon as I could, level 54 I think it was, made the damage a lot better. I also specced into the Acrimony wheel until I changed to forbidden rite.

Thanks for the help, used for a while EA ballista totem, using the points near ancestral bond area, it was fine, switched to FR, but i'm still low on chaos res, then i'm using bane and soulrend...

About the glorious vanity, how do you find it? I fear that buying it you get only trash items, perhaps it's better using divine orbs but in this way it costs a lot...
"
Scappotto wrote:
"
Vervaiin wrote:
"
Scappotto wrote:
Thanks for the guide,

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the help, used for a while EA ballista totem, using the points near ancestral bond area, it was fine, switched to FR, but i'm still low on chaos res, then i'm using bane and soulrend...

About the glorious vanity, how do you find it? I fear that buying it you get only trash items, perhaps it's better using divine orbs but in this way it costs a lot...

Only 2 options

- Divine it yourself
- look on TFT discord in timeless jewel trading
"
Scappotto wrote:

Like twif said, if you want to look on the forbidden trove discord, people sell them on there. I bought one from a guy called satan (his discord photo is a cat), I'd made a post in the wtb section.

edit.
Also loving this build so far, I started playing it the other day when I found your budget video, I'd had my heart set on playing FR all league but read it needs so much currency to even consider.
Managed to get a juicy drop to throw currency into my character, slowly been upgrading her. Having a blast!
Last edited by Vervaiin on Apr 7, 2022, 5:38:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info