[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
CliffAhead wrote:
been hard at this char for the past few days, trading and trying my hand at crafting.

i guess the next upgrade would be my coral ring, or maybe a watcher's eye with unafeccted by elemental weakness

the reduced mana cost on helmet makes my cyclone at 1 mana, so i am able to forgo any mana leech on gear and tree

Immunity to ele weakness wouldn’t do much overall, not worth the slot unless you are getting it with a pride mod or 2 as well.
"
WangBacca wrote:
Sorry if someone has asked this in the thread already - I tried crafting the chestpiece as you suggest, woke orbed them together so I had the -manacost and crit on the 6link astral plate. However, when I locked suffixes and harvest reforged Caster, I ended up with a 1.11% Spell Crit suffix and did not roll additional curse.

Was I meant to use the Caster Reforge+ instead of the regular Caster one, or is it just not 100%? (Your guide said it should only be able to roll the additional curse)

It’s 100%, but suffixes need to be full. If you have an open suffix the spell crit is also possible. If you do it again, it will land curse since you have full suffixes now.
"
It’s 100%, but suffixes need to be full. If you have an open suffix the spell crit is also possible. If you do it again, it will land curse since you have full suffixes now.

Ah, thank you!
Thank you so much for the guide. I was following your posts from the other guide, so I was happy to bookmark this one as soon as you made it. Would you mind giving me some advice on what I need to do next? I seem to be fairly squishy and am having a hard time leveling up. It looks like I need to save around 20 ex for a staff upgrade, but what else am I missing? Any feedback is much appreciated.
"
tenman85 wrote:
Thank you so much for the guide. I was following your posts from the other guide, so I was happy to bookmark this one as soon as you made it. Would you mind giving me some advice on what I need to do next? I seem to be fairly squishy and am having a hard time leveling up. It looks like I need to save around 20 ex for a staff upgrade, but what else am I missing? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Your profile is set to private. That said, the build isn’t super tanky. It’s more kill them before they kill you. Determination helps a lot - you could swap out purity if you want to give it a go, or run purity + determination.
Sorry. I didn't realize that. It should be good now if you get a chance to see it, but I will follow your advice and maybe try running determination.
"
tenman85 wrote:
Sorry. I didn't realize that. It should be good now if you get a chance to see it, but I will follow your advice and maybe try running determination.

Few things:

1. Your ammy is okay, but you really want an anoint on it, lots of free dps.

2. Too many curses for what’s going on - need additional curse on chest, or drop one.

Other gearing upgrades are covered in the guide.
Where would you go from where I am currently? I really enjoy your build but I'm a bit uncertain where to go from here. I noticed in your PoB you don't have Bottled Faith, though you mention it in the guide, so I was looking at that as a possible next step?
"
FrostbiteNBK wrote:
Where would you go from where I am currently? I really enjoy your build but I'm a bit uncertain where to go from here. I noticed in your PoB you don't have Bottled Faith, though you mention it in the guide, so I was looking at that as a possible next step?

Bottled faith is really good. For me, it’s only marginally better than an attack speed suffix on a flask due to being crit capped already.

For you, looks like you could get the best bang for your buck with a new helm. They aren’t expensive to craft and would be a huge upgrade.
Hi all!
Can someone help with further strengthening of the build? I've ~15 ex. as budget for improve, but idk what i need to do.
(Char: LoJusten, profile open)
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info