[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Slayer - Optimized with Options

did some farming and trading and i'm currently at:

Upgrades are tough due to stat requirement on pieces.
"
CliffAhead wrote:
did some farming and trading and i'm currently at:

Upgrades are tough due to stat requirement on pieces.

Ideally the dex and int come from a suffix on jewlery. One on a ring and one on ammy. That should be more than enough to fill requirements.

Outside of that, looking for base crit on weapon and a curse on hit ring for bossing.
Spoiler

What i can change in the future?
Now in tooltip => 175k dps
BUT! another Q: Chance to hit evasive monsters - 85%, how i can get 100%?
Thank you)
"
VadimDreamer wrote:
Spoiler

What i can change in the future?
Now in tooltip => 175k dps
BUT! another Q: Chance to hit evasive monsters - 85%, how i can get 100%?
Thank you)

For 2: accuracy roll on any jewelry slot will get you there.

For 1, it’s a bit of a few things: 1. Your jewels could use some work, lot of dps to be gained there. Levels also help a lot in this regard. Also, your belt could be a rare with 100% increased dps / attack speed. Expensive upgrades to be sure though.
Thoughts on using the Gull and Blunderbore? Been having fun mapping so far lvl 81 and clearing t16 maps just fine. Need to get vulnerability ring, more str on rings/other gear so I can drop astramentis. Followed up with a better weapon and jewels after that.

https://pastebin.com/nyAapRQz

To note, I have the shrine passives in atlas. Mainly plan to use this as my map clearing character, my main is IceStorm Int stacker, so am able to clear all the bosses already with ease with that character.
"
NCCIntrepid wrote:
Thoughts on using the Gull and Blunderbore? Been having fun mapping so far lvl 81 and clearing t16 maps just fine. Need to get vulnerability ring, more str on rings/other gear so I can drop astramentis. Followed up with a better weapon and jewels after that.

https://pastebin.com/nyAapRQz

To note, I have the shrine passives in atlas. Mainly plan to use this as my map clearing character, my main is IceStorm Int stacker, so am able to clear all the bosses already with ease with that character.

it works, but TBH you will probably get better and faster clear w/o it.
Some questions about passive trees.

What's the practical difference between the two passive trees (not counting cluster one)? What does my choice depend on?

Those trees might be mixed up - "crit/rage" one has an impale cluster, and "impale" one has a rage cluster.

Is the cluster tree worth it if I can't get forbidden flame and flesh (I'm in SSF)?

Both pastebins in leveling section are removed.
Last edited by TarrasqueSorcerer on Mar 16, 2022, 1:34:26 AM
"
Some questions about passive trees.

What's the practical difference between the two passive trees (not counting cluster one)? What does my choice depend on?

Those trees might be mixed up - "crit/rage" one has an impale cluster, and "impale" one has a rage cluster.

Is the cluster tree worth it if I can't get forbidden flame and flesh (I'm in SSF)?

Both pastebins in leveling section are removed.

The trees are correct. They depend on if you have 100% impale chance through the gem or not.

If you are using impale as your 6th gem link, drop the impale nodes. If you are using crit damage or rage, add impale nodes.

Crit damage is your best 6th link assuming you have 8+ crit on your weapon and a hunter crit mod on your chest. If not, stick with Impale as your 6th link.

The cluster tree is worth it if you have a good large jewel with overlord. HAS to have overlord and two other good mods. You do not need flesh/flame - rare jewels are on par or better than most combinations other than master of metal and arena challenger.

Will check the leveling trees.
been hard at this char for the past few days, trading and trying my hand at crafting.

i guess the next upgrade would be my coral ring, or maybe a watcher's eye with unafeccted by elemental weakness

the reduced mana cost on helmet makes my cyclone at 1 mana, so i am able to forgo any mana leech on gear and tree
Last edited by CliffAhead on Mar 16, 2022, 11:14:54 PM
Sorry if someone has asked this in the thread already - I tried crafting the chestpiece as you suggest, woke orbed them together so I had the -manacost and crit on the 6link astral plate. However, when I locked suffixes and harvest reforged Caster, I ended up with a 1.11% Spell Crit suffix and did not roll additional curse.

Was I meant to use the Caster Reforge+ instead of the regular Caster one, or is it just not 100%? (Your guide said it should only be able to roll the additional curse)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info