[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
paraclypse wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the guide.

I've followed it quite closely, but I'm unsure where my next steps of upgrade would be (aside from more levels and jewels)

Could you please take a look and suggest any upgrades?

POB: https://pastebin.com/Uixhpihf

Try get Endless Hunger forbidden flesh/flame jewels, they were pretty cheap (~2ex each) when I got mine.

Other than that your gear is very poggers
"
paraclypse wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the guide.

I've followed it quite closely, but I'm unsure where my next steps of upgrade would be (aside from more levels and jewels)

Could you please take a look and suggest any upgrades?

POB: https://pastebin.com/Uixhpihf

at work right now so no access to PoB

looking at your gear:

- did you consider increased critical damage in your 6-link instead of infused channeling?
- your gloves can do better easily. with the new eldritch implicits you can get "chance to impale" and "gain rage on hit" for cheap, that way you free up 1-2 suffixes for more dps.
Buy some rare gloves that already has "15% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks" as an implicit from Eater of the Worlds Eldritch Implicits
Now spam with Deafening/Shrieking Essences of Zeal for attack speed costing until you hit some life or other good mods with an open prefix to benchcraft life.
Finish off the gloves by spamming Eldritch Ember until you get a good other implicit such as more attack speed, physical damage, crit chance, rage on hit or intimidate on hit.
- if you can get more crit chance (and hit 100% with flasks up, focus on stacking crit multi)
- you're missing precision in your 6-link aura setup. that's alot of crit chance and accuracy.
- you don't need the -3 mana cost to channeling skill craft on your two-stone ring, do you? that's another "17% damage" craft you're missing, or others
- did you consider devoto's devotion? movespeed is a huge QoL for us
- if you can remove lifetap support from your totem setup, you free up a gem slot for enduring cry, which leaves you open to have precision in your staff aura setup. look for a high max mana roll so you can use mana to cast your ancestral protector. vaal skills do not require mana so ignore the mana requirements for ancestral warchief.

for your flasks:
- you get onslaught on boots, so you can replace your silver flask.
- lion's roar should be used constantly. it should beside your quicksilver flask

for your skilltree:
- you can consider grabbing a 30dex/int node to free up your gear restriction, should open up more options to improve your DPS
- you're missing Bannerman node at the mana reservation cluster. that adds a ton of dps from pride that you're missing out, and 1 8% reservation efficiency node. pick this 2 up, then look at your mana cost for your totems/lifetap, which goes back to your precision aura.

you can take a look at my character. i'm at 13mil dps on PoB

happy to help.
Last edited by CliffAhead on Apr 25, 2022, 3:57:20 AM
Hey, just wanted to let you know the leveling tree POBs are broken :)
Last edited by MaigalHS on May 2, 2022, 4:16:27 PM
Any working pob for your build? Would love to check it out but currently not possible.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info