[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Slayer - Optimized with Options

Hello,
mayby its a stupid question, but i just took passive named "Berserking"
its on impale build tree. It gives you +10 to max rage but i cant see any source of gaining that rage. Can you explain this please?
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:
hey beer, quick question.

any reason for choosing shockwave/pulverise over rage?

on PoB, replacing either shockwave/pulverise with rage bumped my dps from 4mil to 6mil.

what am i not seeing?

Are you checking shockwave dps? It’s a separate calculation - usually it’s around 30% of your overall dps. It’s a drop down in PoB.

Rage is going to be more paper dps than pulverize, but the AoE is very nice and it’s better for bosses since rage is slow to build.

i see, i'll have to take a closer look at POB to enable that shockwave calculation.

about the gloves, i take it the reasons for the choice of asenath's gentle touch is:
- temporal chains curse as a defensive layer
- explodey chest effect allows for faster clearing

with shockwave and pulverise, is the explodey effect needed? i'm looking to upgrade my gloves to a rare, maybe with rage on hit or get more impale chance so i can change my watcher's eye and still keep 100% impale.

thanks for your input beer.

For the gloves, its for clear only - they are terrible for everything else.
"
Mewerath wrote:
Hello,
mayby its a stupid question, but i just took passive named "Berserking"
its on impale build tree. It gives you +10 to max rage but i cant see any source of gaining that rage. Can you explain this please?

The passive is taken for the other effects
Is the crafted helm better than Crown of the Inward eye for dps and defenses?

What about a Stygian Vise vs a well rolled Ryslathas coil? Trying to figure out how to be more tanky but keep up the DPS
Last edited by WhaddaJoke on Apr 4, 2022, 10:05:01 PM
"
WhaddaJoke wrote:
Is the crafted helm better than Crown of the Inward eye for dps and defenses?

What about a Stygian Vise vs a well rolled Ryslathas coil? Trying to figure out how to be more tanky but keep up the DPS

In my build no, crown of the inward eye + enchant was great dps and life. Same with ryslatha's coil.

https://pobb.in/9JMs79FO_MDW <- my PoB
Greetings
I was following another Shockwave cyclone build and it feel not so good so i decide to respec to this one and its far better. For now i'm trying to get the elderslayer challenge done and Baran is just a nightmare, he just one shotting me every time. So i'm here to ask for tips and possible upgrades with 5ex, i'm poor XD
Thanks on advance.
Excellent guide; thanks for the hard work.

Just a note, your pastebins in the levelling sections are both dead links
Thank you for the guide. I've gotten a lot of good tips from this thread.

Here's what I end the league with. All crafted by myself except the boots.

ign: YongSook
been a while since my update

i think i'm pretty much done with my gear upgrades, except for weapon which is an ungodly amount of ex that i just do not have

Hi there, thanks for the guide.

I've followed it quite closely, but I'm unsure where my next steps of upgrade would be (aside from more levels and jewels)

Could you please take a look and suggest any upgrades?

POB: https://pastebin.com/Uixhpihf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info