[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

The uber jewel for the Shadow tree has been fixed!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
This might be a really noob question, but how do I get souls for the anomalous vaal arc?
"
Killstr3aKs wrote:
This might be a really noob question, but how do I get souls for the anomalous vaal arc?

Killing monsters or hitting bosses.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Vaal_skill
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Killstr3aKs wrote:

Killing monsters or hitting bosses.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Vaal_skill

Sorry, I should have worded my question a bit better. I know how Vaal skills work, I was just wondering how could I get souls for the Vaal Arc in this specific build since it's the "main" skill and it does require souls to be used. Which skills in this build would I need to use in order to charge the Arc skill?
You cast regular Arc most of the time and Vaal Arc when you can. Socketing a vaal skill gem also gives you the regular gem in the same spot.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
Socketing a vaal skill gem also gives you the regular gem in the same spot.

Ahhhh, that I didn't know. Thank you very much!
Hi,
When I import a build into POB, the list of budget and expensive gear is the same, it shows only expensive uniques. Is that how it should be?
"
Kunjulio wrote:
Hi,
When I import a build into POB, the list of budget and expensive gear is the same, it shows only expensive uniques. Is that how it should be?

The difference is a bit subtler with budget and final, you need to look at the rings and the corruptions, those are a lot.

You'll see what you need to just start out if you select 'extreme budget'. You'll be able to get the 'budget' set done pretty quick after that, a few chaos per item is not expensive.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jun 23, 2022, 9:14:02 PM
So the process of creating +1 max power charge rings is random and through using recombinators? I want to be 100% sure before thinking of starting the build.
"
modernica wrote:
So the process of creating +1 max power charge rings is random and through using recombinators? I want to be 100% sure before thinking of starting the build.

+1 power charge can come from either a synthesis implicit, or a recombinator explicit.

Synthesis implicits come from either the guaranteed unique drop rings from synthesis map bosses, or much more rarely on a regular ring from trash mob drops. The best way to find it yourself is to farm synthesis maps, but this will be less time efficient so you should only do this on SSF.

The most time-effective way to get one is to just buy it from someone's bad rare rolls they're selling off from failed recombinator attempts (or lucky ones?), which ranges from 5-15ex. You can get some pretty decent mods with it.

Yes, it is possible to get a +2 power charge ring as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info