[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Hey !

Thanks for the build, I'm currently playing it, and trying to upgrade from the Extreme Budget to the Budget part of the build.

I'm just having a question about the Energy Shield part, on the videos you provided, you have around 7k, and I understand I won't hit that for now, but I'm merely at 2k.

Is there a critical part of the build I'm missing to boost that up properly ? Or it just ramp up little by little ?

Have a good day !
"
Pymous wrote:
Hey !

Thanks for the build, I'm currently playing it, and trying to upgrade from the Extreme Budget to the Budget part of the build.

I'm just having a question about the Energy Shield part, on the videos you provided, you have around 7k, and I understand I won't hit that for now, but I'm merely at 2k.

Is there a critical part of the build I'm missing to boost that up properly ? Or it just ramp up little by little ?

Have a good day !

You're missing the entire build if you're on extreme budget still. Be patient, earn some gear.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi Cassie,
I've cleared almost all non-85 content with this build and it was the most fun I've had in 10 years of PoE. Thank you!

The last thing I haven't done yet is The Feared. Do you have any hint on how to deal with Uber Atziri? I'm about to level another build just to get the witness.
Last edited by mdogg on Jul 1, 2022, 5:41:54 AM
"
mdogg wrote:
Hi Cassie,
I've cleared almost all non-85 content with this build and it was the most fun I've had in 10 years of PoE. Thank you!

The last thing I haven't done yet is The Feared. Do you have any hint on how to deal with Uber Atziri? I'm about to level another build just to get the witness.

It's pretty hard. You'll have to disable reflect damage taken with Yugul and Sibyl's Lament, but it's still gonna be a very mechanical fight staying out of the flameblasts. In the feared fight she doesn't have reflect, only in her native zone.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 1, 2022, 10:18:08 AM
Completely forgot about Sibyl's... Uber Atziri down, thank you!
hi iam trying to follow your build and i looked all over skill cant find any golem there why there 3 point for golem life + buff kinda lost . iam following this one :
(Inquisitor Melding POB (Highly recommended) (Requires finished gear & level 95+, -40% ele taken). thanks you for the build .
"
DukeMax wrote:
hi iam trying to follow your build and i looked all over skill cant find any golem there why there 3 point for golem life + buff kinda lost . iam following this one :
(Inquisitor Melding POB (Highly recommended) (Requires finished gear & level 95+, -40% ele taken). thanks you for the build .

You must've misclicked on it.
oh sorry mb not in build then , can you tell me plz if i wanna take out ghost reaver to get back the shield recharge do i need to change my gear or tree iam dying a lot dont know why.
"
DukeMax wrote:
oh sorry mb not in build then , can you tell me plz if i wanna take out ghost reaver to get back the shield recharge do i need to change my gear or tree iam dying a lot dont know why.

Some of your gear could use improvement, yes. Your boots have no ES, your rings are random rares, your gloves have the wrong corruption, for starters. You need to be at 100% crit chance with power charges up, and I can tell you won't be with that gear. You get your ES leech from dealing damage, so if you have low crit you will also have low sustain. I do understand that you traded out crit rings for res rings to run melding, but you're meant to get power charge rings with resistances before going melding for this reason.

Didn't see any other issues, so it's probably a combination of low damage and rolling rippy map mods. Keep workin on your gear and it'll get better.
oh make sence i thought its cause no es recharge ok i will work on critical then thank you for help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info