[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Revived.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
This might be the noobest question here, but, how do you not die from damage that ignores ES?
"
Su0T wrote:
This might be the noobest question here, but, how do you not die from damage that ignores ES?

Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield, on Shavronne's Wrappings. If you don't have shavs yet, you don't reserve life with auras.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Do Curses apply automaticity ?
"
daydro wrote:
Do Curses apply automaticity ?

You can either auto-curse using cast when damage taken (which is recommended until you get Whispers of Doom), or you can use the Bane setup included in the gem section. Bane applies both curses in one keypress, you primarily use it on bosses.
Hello mate !

Just checking your build on POB, i have a question..

When i put the gear/tree etc on annihilating without mageblood i have like -1.000 mana
Any issue with that or i miss something ?

Best regard

Sylo
"
ymortalx wrote:
Hello mate !

Just checking your build on POB, i have a question..

When i put the gear/tree etc on annihilating without mageblood i have like -1.000 mana
Any issue with that or i miss something ?

Best regard

Sylo

it's mana reservation calcs. deactivate the other gem sections or ignore it.
hello everyone,

new to the build and i think i will play this one for next league .

i am currently lvl 70 starting maps, and i have some major issues with the build so far :

1- terribly bad mana regeneration even with lvl 17 clarity 5 link skill , i use 2 arcs then oom ( auras are wrath, determination and clarity)

2- i die from shimmeron wand , i cant sustain the constant damage i take even with 75% lightning res ( do i need to do lab for consecrated ground first before using this weapon? )

3- cannot do half the map mods like enemy immune to shock, reflect, no regen, cannot leech

4 - pob damage with a 5 L is right now at 101k, unfortunately i cant even reach half that due to mana issue.

need help how to continue playing this because right now, i cant even do white maps
"
Dalrost wrote:
hello everyone,

new to the build and i think i will play this one for next league .

i am currently lvl 70 starting maps, and i have some major issues with the build so far :

1- terribly bad mana regeneration even with lvl 17 clarity 5 link skill , i use 2 arcs then oom ( auras are wrath, determination and clarity)

2- i die from shimmeron wand , i cant sustain the constant damage i take even with 75% lightning res ( do i need to do lab for consecrated ground first before using this weapon? )

3- cannot do half the map mods like enemy immune to shock, reflect, no regen, cannot leech

4 - pob damage with a 5 L is right now at 101k, unfortunately i cant even reach half that due to mana issue.

need help how to continue playing this because right now, i cant even do white maps

First off, don't beat yourself up for this! PoE is a very complicated game and it's not always clear what you're missing.

1. Click the 'items' tab in the top left on PoB, then click 'Item set', in the top. You need the extreme budget item set, at a minimum for the build to work. For example, your mana regen is too low because you don't have Shimmeron yet, which gives mana regen per power charge. Nothing in that item set should cost more than 5 chaos.

2. Yes, you need at least your Merciless labyrinth. Better gear will help too, because regen is percentage (scales with gear) and Shimmeron is not (the damage does not grow with your gear). You might be able to make it work early by using Vitality (high level gem, low level does nothing), rather than wrath, for a while.

3. Neither can I. This is normal for any build. You just reroll the map mods when this happens.

4. Shimmeron+vitality+merc lab, temporarily stop using wrath.

Make all the suggested changes and you should be able to move forward, at least into farming enough for the extreme budget items.
hi,

Thanks a lot !

i have changed a few skills and removed wrath as you suggested, it works quite well with vitality for now ^^

i have tried merciless lab but i die in 1 hit by most mobs , i will level up a bit and try to get more hp for now :p

i will farm step by step with the chaos recipe i found online and will buy each items separatly, and my next big upgrade should be a 5 link geofri sanctuary for 30-40 chaos, so im working for the cheapers items now :)

Thanks again i love arc skill ,probably my favourite ability in the whole game and i played with a few differents builds ,

happy i found this build i will stick for it for a while , happy you made the guide and helped me :)

thanks a lot Cassie !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info