[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
DukeMax wrote:
oh make sence i thought its cause no es recharge ok i will work on critical then thank you for help.

If you haven't done uber lab that could make it feel quite a bit worse without recharge, so maybe check if you have all your ascendancies.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
DukeMax wrote:
oh make sence i thought its cause no es recharge ok i will work on critical then thank you for help.

If you haven't done uber lab that could make it feel quite a bit worse without recharge, so maybe check if you have all your ascendancies.

ya done it long time ago i change this char 3 time this 3rd build i try :D
Last edited by DukeMax on Jul 5, 2022, 5:36:31 AM
Hey, it's me, back at it !

I've acquired some gear and put some currencies aside, but I'm feeling a bit lost on what I can do now to progress further.

I can do maps just fine, ... but bossing, especially Maven and Uber Elder are just impossible right now.

I know it's a lot to ask, but what would you recommend ? My profil should be public, but here is my poeplanner if it's easier for you.

Have a good day !

https://poeplanner.com/b/gem
"
Pymous wrote:
Hey, it's me, back at it !

I've acquired some gear and put some currencies aside, but I'm feeling a bit lost on what I can do now to progress further.

I can do maps just fine, ... but bossing, especially Maven and Uber Elder are just impossible right now.

I know it's a lot to ask, but what would you recommend ? My profil should be public, but here is my poeplanner if it's easier for you.

Have a good day !

https://poeplanner.com/b/gem

Passive tree looks relatively good. Nothing to fix there as far as I'm able to tell, for now.

- Finish your flasks according to my POB, all of your flasks are bad
- Upgrade your gloves (high seal frequency and corrupted implicit spell crit)
- Upgrade your chest (higher ES roll)
- Get a power charge enchant on your crown of the inward eye
- Quality your presence of Chayula amulet for 'defenses' to get 4% more ES conversion. Also, blessed orb it to +16 implicit attributes.
- Get Earandel's Embrace for your weapon swap, giving 30 dexterity perfect roll, so you won't need it on the passive tree to be able to throw fire traps
- Get power charge rings. While you save money for them, use 2x gifts from above. Your current rings do nothing, they don't have implicit power charge on them.
- Upgrade your boots
- Upgrade your belt
- Get melding of the flesh and extra res to cover it
- Get a shimmeron with harvest enchantment ele damage from quality
- Get a watcher's eye with two mods, your current just has the one

Sadly, some of these suggestions will be difficult to impossible to find and buy in standard league's dead economy. A lot of these are much more accessible in temp league trading.

Some extra ideas to work around dead trade:
- You can craft the helmet corruption, it's 1% chance each time you vaal orb
- You might be able to craft your flasks
- You can divine earandel for dex 30
- Headhunter or mageblood are acceptable belts if you can't find a good rare
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 17, 2022, 8:49:09 PM
Thanks for your reply ! I will try to apply as much as possible in STD !
Hey Cassie loving your build. This is my first play through managed to hit 95 looking to go to 100 with this build. I think you mentioned having some videos of you clearing high level content but I can't seem to find it. Can you point me in the right direction of your videos with this build? Also why are the traps important. When should I be switching to the alt weapon set and throwing traps?
"
darimlys wrote:
Hey Cassie loving your build. This is my first play through managed to hit 95 looking to go to 100 with this build. I think you mentioned having some videos of you clearing high level content but I can't seem to find it. Can you point me in the right direction of your videos with this build? Also why are the traps important. When should I be switching to the alt weapon set and throwing traps?

Click the dropdown at the top part of the guide where it says videos.

The trap swap is exclusively so you can generate power charges before fighting. It doesn't require hitting an enemy.

There are some rare situations this might be a good idea mid-combat, like when you die and rejoin a non-facetankable boss fight, but there's no safe zone. Try to always put your portal outside the arena and generate power charges before walking in, but some fights this is impossible, such as Maven.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 27, 2022, 10:50:15 AM
Hey, thinking of trying out the build for 3.19. Do you think that the new Overcharge Support will end up allowing us to kill Uber bosses? 690% damage multi seems pretty insane, but wondering if it would be viable to swap into the build.
"
Hey, thinking of trying out the build for 3.19. Do you think that the new Overcharge Support will end up allowing us to kill Uber bosses? 690% damage multi seems pretty insane, but wondering if it would be viable to swap into the build.

You've misinterpreted how overshock works. All it does is make the shock percentage higher, not the damage. It won't be useful on this build, we're already shock capped. I have my eye on the active gems though, I'll need to see what the numbers look like on the level 20 versions.

I'm planning to try it out as Trickster and repost the guide on the Shadow forums, with some reworking for spell suppression and other such things. It's gonna take some effort. As of this post, the Inquisitor version is dead, it isn't going to function well with the melding and aura nerfs.
This will be my final update to this thread. This build is dead because of aura and melding nerfs. See the new, massively better Trickster version here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3294093
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 16, 2022, 6:25:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info