[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Whats most important power charge + or enchant on helmet?

The power charge is more important, costs about 5-10ex, and you have to enchant it yourself with lab runs and a tainted blessing after buying it. The enchant is very good, but costs only 10-20c. So get the enchant first on a budget. You can use Increased Critical Strikes support while you're working on your power charge gear.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Feb 26, 2022, 4:14:43 PM
In the new build in POB (recomended), it is indicated at 70 to take "Сhaos inoculation" 1 life and immune to chaos but at 80 and until the end it is already absent, while there is Pain attunement for spell damage when lives are low, immunity to chaos is taken for a specific period in Game ? and is Pain attunement necessary then ?
Last edited by anakin432 on Feb 27, 2022, 10:06:02 AM
"
anakin432 wrote:
In the new build in POB (recomended), it is indicated at 70 to take "Сhaos inoculation" 1 life and immune to chaos but at 80 and until the end it is already absent, while there is Pain attunement for spell damage when lives are low, immunity to chaos is taken for a specific period in Game ? and is Pain attunement necessary then ?

This is in the POB to indicate you should take CI temporarily, and switch once you buy Shavronne's Wrappings. You also can't fit your life auras until you pick up the aura nodes.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Feb 27, 2022, 12:05:13 PM
Whats the most important with watcher eye? clarity or determination
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Definitely clarity, but you can check the jewels section for the level 86 tree in POB for a much cheaper double zealotry example, it's like 50c for that one. The second slot on the clarity eye is flexible, it doesn't HAVE to be the determination mod, that's just one-shot protection for bossing.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Feb 28, 2022, 3:09:11 AM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Definitely clarity, but you can check the jewels section for the level 86 tree in POB for a much cheaper double zealotry example, it's like 50c for that one. The second slot on the clarity eye is flexible, it doesn't HAVE to be the determination mod, that's just one-shot protection for bossing.

Thank you! And about the militant faith, do i keep rolling until i get power charges node?
Why do you use Herald of Agony rings?
edit: nvm, for the implicit and perhaps attributes.. Holy damn those rare rings with the implicit are crazy expensive!
Last edited by Genji084 on Feb 28, 2022, 8:16:52 AM
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Thank you! And about the militant faith, do i keep rolling until i get power charges node?

You just need Dominus affix for that, you might have to reroll so it doesn't transform your power charge notable into something else though. (Notable not keystone, the jewel transforms smaller nodes randomly.) It is probably more cost effective to buy a new Dominus jewel if this happens. You can also try slotting in the top of the tree to see if it fits there without transforming smaller nodes.

"
Genji084 wrote:
Why do you use Herald of Agony rings?
edit: nvm, for the implicit and perhaps attributes.. Holy damn those rare rings with the implicit are crazy expensive!

Literally just for the power charge, and anything else is a bonus. I really lucked out on my mine, i got them for 2ex each from the same dude.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Feb 28, 2022, 11:57:32 AM
Added a Maven's Invitation: The Feared video. No mageblood.

Also added Simulacrum and The Twisted.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Mar 1, 2022, 1:57:13 AM
40 challenges complete!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info