[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Can this build do uber bosses and wave 30?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can this build do uber bosses and wave 30?

Bear in mind this data is from last league and I've raised the DPS by 30% since, on the maxed out build. I have yet to attempt any of the new super-uber bosses, so I can't comment too much on the specifics.

I've tested simulacrums, wasn't able to get past 22 even with headhunter. The damage is sufficient for most things but not "wave 30 broken".

As for bosses, I completed every pinnacle boss including (normal) the feared last league.

Deathless runs are still pretty hard for some of them, like Maven just cuts straight through your defenses if you get hit by the electric gates or the memory game failure.

Normal Sirus is easy. Able to facetank the combo beam due to ailment immunity and chaos cap/ele overcap.

Uber elder is somewhat hard, but it's mostly a skill test, the build has enough damage and layers for it and I did kill it, dodging Shaper spells sufficiently is the challenge.

I killed multiple deathless Aul, The Crystal Kings depending on mods.

TLDR: No wave 30, untested on new super-uber bosses.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on May 19, 2022, 10:19:10 AM
Which shield should we go for on budget version? Cause 5ex for Aegis is not budget :P
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
Which shield should we go for on budget version? Cause 5ex for Aegis is not budget :P

There's really no comparable replacement. It can be convenient to get ES and 12% to all elemental resistances so that it's similar to Aegis without the special effect. If you had Light of Lunaris from leveling, you can use that. Worth noting Aegis WAS cheap last league, they nerfed the drop rate.

I just want to also add here, please keep your expectations low until you save up. The game has gotten hard enough now because of the monster changes that 10c rares really don't cut it any more, you'll need some decent equipment to do red maps deathless.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on May 27, 2022, 3:30:19 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

There's really no comparable replacement. It can be convenient to get ES and 12% to all elemental resistances so that it's similar to Aegis without the special effect. If you had Light of Lunaris from leveling, you can use that. Worth noting Aegis WAS cheap last league, they nerfed the drop rate.

I just want to also add here, please keep your expectations low until you save up. The game has gotten hard enough now because of the monster changes that 10c rares really don't cut it any more, you'll need some decent equipment to do red maps deathless.

I am still saving for Aegis, Light of Lunaris is doing a damn good job in T14/15s.
I really wanna do this build but on ps5 aegis is around 22ex and light of lunaris is 2 ex rip :/
Hi Cassie!
Should this happen? Should I buy more Militant Faith until I find one that doesn't remove the Power Charge point?

https://prnt.sc/CAdKihVAon65
"
Krosiis wrote:
Hi Cassie!
Should this happen? Should I buy more Militant Faith until I find one that doesn't remove the Power Charge point?

https://prnt.sc/CAdKihVAon65

Yea you'll need to find one that fits or try it on the top jewel node near witch, or the left one near templar
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jun 5, 2022, 10:12:24 AM
Cassie, what do you think about replacing arc with a crackling lance. Any advice if I want to do that? I guess it would be still viable.
"
MorgrotSK wrote:
Cassie, what do you think about replacing arc with a crackling lance. Any advice if I want to do that? I guess it would be still viable.

You definitely can, but you'll need to switch support gems and use intensify mastery.

I tried it, CL is awful for mapping and surprisingly weak for bossing sometimes because you can mechanically miss the boss with the small beam. It also doesn't scale as well with unleash because you let all the seals out on the initial, weaker non-intensified hits.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jun 5, 2022, 10:51:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info