[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
leanhphong wrote:
Hi there, do you have aura setup before getting shav and transition to LL ?

Yea, it's in the default POB. Purity, Determination, Clarity.

"
Dvight wrote:
Hi,

Its really nice build but not entirely noob friendly.
It is a pity that you did not try to add for all these unique items rare replacements. Besides, with some equipment somehow lvl 68 has to be finished. There would be some tips for noobs here, too e.g. games socket order etc.

But, like I said before, I like your build. Nice work!

The item requests you have are in the POB under 'leveling'. Gems are listed in order of priority. It's already there!

I must have missed something. Thx
This build has a serious side effect! I just cant stop yelling "UNLIMITED POOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER"...
Last edited by mdogg on May 18, 2022, 10:11:48 AM
"
mdogg wrote:
This build has a serious side effect! I just cant stop yelling "UNLIMITED POOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER"...

It really do be like that when you keep upgrading gear and you still have more possible upgrades, the scaling layers are insane!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
mdogg wrote:

It really do be like that when you keep upgrading gear and you still have more possible upgrades, the scaling layers are insane!

YEP

Im finding how to boost my dps now that I have Aegis, primary for bossing. In Pob im seeing that only way are power charge rings. 2 Charges are 30% more dmg if I calculate it correctly. https://pastebin.com/f6kZah1v
-
Last edited by NightLander1 on May 18, 2022, 5:32:37 PM
srry lagged and posted 3 times lol
Last edited by NightLander1 on May 18, 2022, 5:32:19 PM
"
NightLander1 wrote:

YEP

Im finding how to boost my dps now that I have Aegis, primary for bossing. In Pob im seeing that only way are power charge rings. 2 Charges are 30% more dmg if I calculate it correctly. https://pastebin.com/f6kZah1v

Arc chain and a power charge corruption on your crown of the inward eye, body armor damage corruption, glove crit corruption, cluster jewels? (maybe you have this), other jewels, glove enchant once you get the corrupt ones, level 21 arc (anomalous+vaal both are good too, you CAN end up with anom+vaal+21), awakened unleash

if you wanna get real fancy on defense you can go for melding of the flesh tree, watcher's eye, and sanctuary of thought forbidden jewels
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on May 18, 2022, 6:06:45 PM
Hey,

First of all thnx for the build!

Just had one question, Wouldn't bottled faith be good for the build?

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
NightLander1 wrote:

YEP

Arc chain and a power charge corruption on your crown of the inward eye, body armor damage corruption, glove crit corruption, cluster jewels? (maybe you have this), other jewels, glove enchant once you get the corrupt ones, level 21 arc (anomalous+vaal both are good too, you CAN end up with anom+vaal+21), awakened unleash

if you wanna get real fancy on defense you can go for melding of the flesh tree, watcher's eye, and sanctuary of thought forbidden jewels

Damn, thanks. I didnt know I can Enchant corrupted items. Thats pretty nice.
Last edited by NightLander1 on May 18, 2022, 7:53:11 PM
"
Hey,

First of all thnx for the build!

Just had one question, Wouldn't bottled faith be good for the build?

Yes but only barely, so it's not worth the cost compared to say, a power charge ring for the same price. The inability to recharge via crits from surgeon mod, as well as having to stand still in the damage radius makes it kinda lose out compared to a magic flask. If the build wasn't already crit capped anyway without bottled faith, then it would be stronger.

"
NightLander1 wrote:

Damn, thanks. I didnt know I can Enchant corrupted items. Thats pretty nice.

Yea, you just have to bring a tainted blessing as well to the enchanting altar.
Last edited by Cassie322 on May 18, 2022, 8:44:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info