3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Good job but, red map sustaining and several atlas nodes seem to be bugged, some archnemesis items such as "chaosweaver" or "frenzied" have ridiculously low droprate compared to others, also inventory is very small or no stackable items.

Dont wait any longer to fix this!

holy shit i thought im just getting unlucky ive never found a single "Frenzied" in 500+ red maps
still no stash increase for league mechanic..................ok
Actually very nice, but please consider 2 more rows to the archnemesis inventory
Did you fix Blight Maps not opening already?

I haven't bothered to try in many days. Should I try again now or tomorrow after patch?
Sounds good and all but the fact that the league mechanic can cuck you for days, literally, means parts stack up and you can't complete recipes.

Either explain exactly how we can pursue specific parts or even out the odds of getting them as theories floating about of certain maps for certain parts just doesn't seem to add up.

Or better still, stop using RNG layers on top of RNG hidden behinds obscure mechanics where players spend half the league trying to figure out how it actually works.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Disappointed with no Blight fix.

Also, please update filter to Hide Archnemesis Drops, and fix the Continue bug with PlayEffect Temp vs Perm.
"
Updated the description of the Vampiric Archnemesis Modifier to state that the Monster cannot be Leeched from.

Yeah. Noticed that after watching a clip of Quin playing petrified blood Forbidden Rite and got bleeded to death. He was really pissed since it was not mentioned. I would be as well if i played a similar build.

There was no text ingame emphasizing this important information. How can this even pass Q&A?

Also the drown phase in Unending Hunger needs a massive update in visual indicators where to find the portal in this brown on brown shite puddle.

People say follow the sludge stream but it dont works in most cases as they merge together and flow in opposite directions, so its random at the current state to find the portal. He's worst boss fight in regards of visual indicators only for this sub-phase while the boss itself is easy.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 14, 2022, 5:54:35 PM
Fix blighted maps, thanks.
Glad to see there will be no significant improvements, so can calmly finish last challenge and leave for good.

Another poor 24 league with no energy nor real sane opportunity on spectre build to go to the upper game. Fun is gone. Glass ceiling of skill - reached.

Well..
Hi, GGG, I hope you are looking into the "cannot sustain maps with 4 voidstones, 12 preferred maps and all atlas tree investment" issue.

It feels like some (most?) of the monsters in maps are unable to drop loot. Not only maps are few but also currency is low (cca one vaal orb per 5-10 alched maps with eldritch influence).

Maybe this bug only affects some players?

My current solution is to pick all "bosses drop a connected map" travel nodes for near 100% drop chance. Excluding boss drops I only get a return of cca 25-33% of maps, so very very far from sustaining. (Tested over 100 maps today and yesterday.)
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info