3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout.

first you took my still sane, exile
next you removed the muscular golden arse of innocence
now you're taking time and tide wait for no man?

this is too far

hashtag don't take lilly roth from us
BLIGHT MAPS??? HELLO???
"
MissedFrizzle wrote:
"
Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout.

first you took my still sane, exile
next you removed the muscular golden arse of innocence
now you're taking time and tide wait for no man?

this is too far

hashtag don't take lilly roth from us

#alillytoofar
"
DerDieDaDude wrote:
CTRL + F -> blighted map

nothing...

same...
Probably mentioned already by others but any update on Blighted Maps? They never allow you to create the instance. I've not been able to enter any.
Wouldn't it be great if we could auto-sort Archnemesis bits?
"
Digolift wrote:
"
DerDieDaDude wrote:
CTRL + F -> blighted map

nothing...

same...

"
miltinn wrote:
BLIGHT MAPS??? HELLO???

Tell me you don't read the patch notes forum without telling me you don't reach the patch notes forum.
Shaping the mountain is still bugged, please fix.
I don't know why people are complaining about sustain but in the endgame I sustain like crazy. Its just that 12 favorite slots are not as effective since all 90+ maps are t16 now so even with favorites you will get other maps way more.

Archnemesis without a lot of/infinite inventory seems too much of a hassle for me in the end game not really worth it so I just skip it but it might be too OP otherwise so cant say I expected a change in there.
Any update on Blighted maps getting back their juice they lost in transition from Atlas bonus -> Atlas Passives?

"

Add a new stat to Blighted Maps to compensate for the removal of Awakening Objective bonuses
Our plan for this is to add a new stat to the existing Blighted Map Notable on the Atlas Passive Tree to compensate for this. We'll provide more details on this when we've confirmed how we want to approach this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3236379
Last edited by Huntorz on Feb 14, 2022, 4:54:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info