3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

I want PoE classic... Back before they nerfed Scold's Bridle in 2.8.... Or the Diminishing Returns nerf on AoE around that time too... Which was before the massive ES and Crit nerfs...

Back when you could easily have 45k ES as a Pathfinder, with Insta Leech to ES, and projectiles were so broken that even with no speed scaling, 1 shot of Tornado Shot on the ground below you, killed 5 screens in all directions.

The good ol days before Queen of the Forest was nerfed... I miss 10,000 Movement speed builds...

I want Path of Exile Classic. Cap it at like patch 2.5
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Nice
but where is the increase of inventory space to the nemesis ?
"
This week we plan to deploy an update with a number of improvements and bug fixes for Archnemesis and Siege of the Atlas content. We've prepared a preview of its patch notes to give you an idea of what to expect from the 3.17.1 patch.

Hmm when this week? tomorrow is Friday.... i never saw a Patch from Poe on Saturday or Sunday. U didnt wrote any Date or Time when goes the Patch live...
pls fix blightet maps or breachstone kirac missions that don't open any portals...
put the recipes in the archnemesis combine window as well

For the love of all, put a sort option to the archnemesis inventory window to
Sort by alpha, then level, or level then alpha.

Expand the freaking inventory. I play multiple chars, and I can't archnemesis on low level chars because I don't want to waste high level parts on low tier. I also can't collect the low level parts because I'm practically full on high level parts because I don't have room to collect low level parts.

I hear this a lot from my playgroup that they just leave the parts on the ground because they are full when they make a new character and leveling it.

Maybe make two sub inventory tabs in archnem inventory
0-67
and
68+ stashes

Would love to get an idea when you will address the game crashing bugs that seem to be affecting a lot of people. Theres a 5 page+ thread in the Tech support forum asking for help re: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library errors.

Please give us some indication as to what is being done to investigate this.
fix to crash during gem to GCP conversion when :<
finally, I like it........... nice GGG 👍👍👍👍
I like when lilly say time and tide wait for no man every time :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info