3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

One of the three mini bosses in grand arena in act 4 screams so LOUD when killed. Audio bug? I think also one of the rogue exiles does... Sometimes i hear it while mapping
"
oolee1 wrote:
One of the three mini bosses in grand arena in act 4 screams so LOUD when killed. Audio bug? I think also one of the rogue exiles does... Sometimes i hear it while mapping

There is a note about that in the upcoming notes (in the OP).
"
Updated the description of the Vampiric Archnemesis Modifier to state that the Monster cannot be Leeched from.

Stormweaver cannot be shocked. Description only says "Resist Lightning".

Found it out the hard way cause my Herald of Thunder didnt procc.
Last edited by Ikzme on Feb 15, 2022, 10:40:52 AM
Time and tide no longer waits
please add more space to archnemesis UI or give it tiers or something, the ui feels awful
"
Fixed a bug where having an Aura supported by Eternal Blessing was not disabling Pride or Flesh and Stone.

The language is confusing. Pride's aura does not affect you (the effect is on mobs near you). Since the support says "while you have an aura from a supported skill on you", and the aura does not affect you, it is easy to see where the confusion occurred.

Either way RIP fun.
Last edited by NivixZixer on Feb 15, 2022, 11:38:00 AM
And still not a single mention regarding multithreading issues...

OK, I guess it is time to assume that GGG has fuc*ed up so bad that they don't even have the courage to admit it and HOW and even IF they gonna be able to fix it :DDD

So the best way to deal with it is to ignore it... GJ GGG.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Feb 15, 2022, 11:54:23 AM
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
And still not a single mention regarding multithreading issues...

OK, I guess it is time to assume that GGG has fuc*ed up so bad that they don't even have the courage to admit it and HOW and even IF they gonna be able to fix it :DDD

So the best way to deal with it is to ignore it... GJ GGG.

Define "multithreading issues".

Are you talking about hitches? Crashes?

Have you tried running Resource Monitor while playing the game and checking your disk / CPU activity when you see those in-game hitches. It'll tell you exactly what the system is waiting on and if it is a CPU stall or a file query.
Thank you for your continuous development support and free schtuff.
Last edited by HellsW1ind on Feb 15, 2022, 12:19:23 PM
Blighted maps...nothing

breachstones through kirac...noithing

Archnemesis bag space.....nothing

If you asked me what the 3 most important things that needs fixing are, here it is. The stash space is as bad as harvest. Why do i have to pick what i want to be able to keep, drop something and then im like shit, i need that the next day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info