3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Strained wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
And still not a single mention regarding multithreading issues...

OK, I guess it is time to assume that GGG has fuc*ed up so bad that they don't even have the courage to admit it and HOW and even IF they gonna be able to fix it :DDD

So the best way to deal with it is to ignore it... GJ GGG.

Define "multithreading issues".

Are you talking about hitches? Crashes?

Have you tried running Resource Monitor while playing the game and checking your disk / CPU activity when you see those in-game hitches. It'll tell you exactly what the system is waiting on and if it is a CPU stall or a file query.

I have the same issue but it only started happening during this leauge, had no problem in previous leauges
I need more Nemesis Inventory space.

I don't need any kind of sorting, recipes highlight system or anything like that. I can manage all that myself.

Just give me more space to work with.
oh no, i need the time and tide reminde to keep going and not to procrastinate in HO
"
aeroxpojken wrote:

I have the same issue but it only started happening during this leauge, had no problem in previous leauges

Can you be more specific on what wasn't happening last league? Again, is it a hitch? Crashes? There's lots of help in the tech support forum on ways to help prevent hitching (Running the pak cleaner, etc). If it's an actual crash, then that would require a patch. Even the hitch *MAY* require a patch, but it would be prudent to check everything on your end first rather than just waiting for some fix that may / may not be coming.
Literally cosmetic patch. Can you please add something pretty useful to the league at least? I am pretty sure people were paid to get the Archnemesis running and now all their jobs (archnemesis is fun league indeed) is just for nothing. Mostly nobody is gathering the orbs due just no space to put them in. You have got 36 receipts to make out of 8 nominal orbs. And you gave 8 x 8 tiles to store then? Mostly of them is needed to 2-3 other receipts meaning you need to store extra 3-4 for future crafts, especially if you got frenzied (which is more rare than an exalt orb itself on late maps) so you need to DESTROY something from the pool and get the needed orb and then search for last one destroyed. It is literally hard to get the sets this way. The new atlas is great, some visuals are good to fix thank you, but the main fix should be focus on archenemesis. Since you have the most of people coming to the game first two weeks, then online is declining by 15% each week mostly and hence the league is 3 month, nobody will even remember it have existed in 4 weeks. Everyone is totally will agree with me that the new atlas is way more interesting than thinking of what orb should I drop and checking poedb what is the use of it in future sets.
Nice, but the user interface for the Archnemesis recipe items needs improvement. It's a jumbled mess. It takes too much effort to search for recipes and items. Just.. put them in the proper place in a recipe tree and make them stackable or something.
these "filter" changes do not seem enough

how about:
-> just remove the lvl of the components
-> make the lvl based on maptier you put it in the device
-> no lvl means every vampiric is just a vampiric
-> so you can stack the same type
-> so you can add like 2-3 rows above the actual field - every different
componente 1 slot
-> stackable to 99
-> would make it even possible 2 autoloot while walk over/be close enough 2 it
-> let you use the full currently avaible space to drag some components out -
and arrange them in the order you wanna use them in your upcoming maps
Last edited by Artegal87 on Feb 15, 2022, 4:35:27 PM
Vaal molten shell seems to be bugged on xbox. It gets deleted the moment it absorbs a tinny hit that wouldnt otherwise deplete it and it doesnt even explode.

Regular molten shell seems to be working fine.
You need to fix server stability more than anything.

Lost a ton already from random disconnects, that kill all instances/maps this league. Not funny. ... Not even remotely funny.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I loved this new league but you have to understand this, without the new atlas passive skills I wouldn't be hyped this much. You have a lot of things to fix. But first, we need improvements on the league mechanics!

Keep up the good work please :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info