3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Updated the description of the Syncretism Atlas Passive to clarify it only applies to Shrines in Areas. Note that Atlas Passives that refer to Shrines do not apply to Lesser Shrines, Lesser Shrines are only affected by increased Effect of Shrines and Shrine Effect Duration from the Atlas Passive Tree.

Oof.
um.. Can Lilly have more voice lines???
Does that mean I can quickly craft a double throwing speed belt now or that would get me banned LUL
Can you please turn on the loot from the harbingers please ??
I've farmed them quite a bit in 3.16 and the loot is so much worse than in 3.17 even with the all the nodes on the atlas tree. Even more a problem now that ancient orbs are 4c or so instead of 25c like last league.

And i like the Kirac system and would be willing to spec some nodes into him if the rest of your atlas nodes were active when you were doing his missions.
no fix for the enemy skeleton mages that clearly are dealing too much damage in maps? t16 ones dealing 1500 damage each through 75 res with no damage modifiers is pretty excessive, especially when they come in packs of a dozen or more.

It's just the goatmen all over again, you scaled them wrong into maps.
"
Fixed a bug where some Helmet Microtransactions unexpectedly decapitated characters

Helmet Mictrotransactions be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHVGxT9wfZ0&t=163s
"
vtsRunty wrote:
Yeah until they get the UI sorted out better please do not make them blink all the time. Nobody is using the in game recipes for anything past T2 anyway. Don't make them highlight ALL combinations all the time without letting us control which recipes highlight or disable completely.

Please. This. The UI won't get better if it looks like a 90's website.
"
Updated the description of the Vampiric Archnemesis Modifier to state that the Monster cannot be Leeched from.

Quin69 fix nice
"
Extrema wrote:
Can you please turn on the loot from the harbingers please ??
I've farmed them quite a bit in 3.16 and the loot is so much worse than in 3.17 even with the all the nodes on the atlas tree. Even more a problem now that ancient orbs are 4c or so instead of 25c like last league.

Why do you think they are 4c? Because Harbingers drop like crazy.

"

And i like the Kirac system and would be willing to spec some nodes into him if the rest of your atlas nodes were active when you were doing his missions.

I love the Kirac system and was so disappointed to notice the atlas passives don't work on the missions from the atlas guy.
"
felrasha wrote:
You missed one:

* Added a loottable to The Black Star and The Infinite Hunger

I mean... according to Chris:

"
As this key to the fight is tradeable, it is not a strict requirement that you slay this first boss again, but the item rewards will strongly encourage you to do so.

Infinite Hunger at least drops ...something. But killing the black star and nothing drops that even goes through the semi-strict(==standard Neversink) loot filter is soooo disapoting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info