Art, Areas, and Effects Feedback Forum

I am totally digging the different Brittle Farmers that were added in the Crossroads. They give that whole area a major Triumph of Death feel. Nice work.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Sep 13, 2015, 8:20:43 PM
i had this idea for a discharge mtx where it would look like piety's portal (an actual ball that explodes instead of the current version)
Floor Terrain Texture in Coastal Hideout
looks different now.
Did you move the offset for the sand and dirt textures?
Placed decoration does not blend with the floor texture like before the Talisman patch :(
I.E. the *cornie* circles are at very different spots now.
Not sure what to do about this, but it's not looking natural anymore the way I have decorated my HO. Probably time to rebuild ...
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
Let me just say that I am a big fan of deserts in games, and the Desert Map was so awesome to me, I wish there was another version, where it was even sandier.
The music is awesome too, but could use a little more far away noises and instruments (dont know how to explain it on English) but for example the Tanaris music from VANILLA WoW was my favourite atmospheric music ever, so maybe something like that
Since Varunastra counts as all 1-handed melee weapons I think we should be able to apply the skin of any 1-handed weapon to it, not just swords.
"
tienbasse wrote:
I have one major comment about full set armour packs microtransactions: they should be more "animated"!

An awesome example is the infernal armor pack, with the light effects and the flame, or the arcane armor pack with the dancing lights. So if you could do it technically with these, why do the other armor packs look so dull ?

Considering the high prices for these armor packs, they deserve a little more uniqueness.

SUGGESTION LIST FOR ARMOR PACKS:

-The Necrotic armor pack would be awesome with some greenish light either diffusing around the green dots, or green liquid dripping on the floor from these dots.

-The Demon King armor pack is dying for blue or purple light diffusing between the armor cracks and joints. Honestly you don't use enough blue/purple effects for weapons/armors.

-The Steam-power armor pack looks dull without a proper steam jet coming out of the back engine! Would be even better with steam coming out of the mouth holes of the helmet.

-The Vampiric armor pack needs at least some blood dripping from the helmet mouth part, and the red light from the eyes, shoulders and knees caps should emit MOAAAAAAAAAAR light!

-The Verdant armor pack needs some yellow eyes on the helmet and elbows skulls, and a faint yellow halo around the antlers.

These are only suggestions, but there is so much that could be done relatively easily so every armor pack look as distinctive as the inferal armor pack. For 420 credits, it would highly appreciated.

Not every players like lights tho, especially emitent ones. I do like lights but sometimes i don't wanna be killed by the brightness of char when you play it at night.
At this point I want to leave my feedback about the Iceflower MTX for Icetrap.

At first I have to mention, I'll play alot with friends. They complainted a lot about the visual heavy impact of ice trap. The whole screen was "white". I for myself was ok with that. But for the other it were hard to see anything or recognize dangers like bearers.

With the new MTX, everything went better and visually easier. I love it so far. There's only one thing, it looks like the MTX does not cover the whole AOE of IceTrap, at least it feels so. I may be wrong.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I just want to thank you for the 3D art of Midnight Bargain, it looks excellent! Generally speaking, summoner uniques look pretty specific so running with a nice 3D art instead of a generic wand skin is really great. I hope Mon'tregul's Grasp is on your list too .). Take care
Can you change the new "taunted" visual that's applied to mobs?

It looks too much like the life regen buff that critters can get from a totem/rare/etc. Can you change the color to like bright blue or something? (I don't care what really..pink unicorns singing the intro to My Little Pony floating around their heads would also work) :) It makes it hard to tell what's buffed/debuffed with what, especially when running with a Decoy totem all the time and in large packs of mobs.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jun 10, 2016, 10:45:57 PM

I've noticed that the new Cannibal Fire-eaters look super weird ever since they first showed up, but it took me a while to figure out exactly what's wrong with them. At first I thought it was just the messed up shadows, since the bottom half of their shadows seem to be missing. Today I noticed that they're also hovering really far off the ground.

I think these guys look super cool aside from those issues. The new leader designs are awesome all around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info