Art, Areas, and Effects Feedback Forum

Guys, since ascendary class has been introduced..

don't you guys think better visual/look/head body for different ascendary class?

people can know ur class by just looking at you and not null maurader look anymore. now with mohalk (jugg).

i think this has to be done and not to mention it will improve the overall game play experience.

best regards.
NEW FROM SEA GARENA
Hi, I was wondering if you could add ulrawide 3440x1440 versions of your wallpapers. Possibly even add a new ones. There´s more and more ppl who are getting ultrawide monitors and there´s not a single PoE wallpaper for that resolution.

Thanks
The new loading screens look absolutely amazing !
I think this is a new effect. Maybe it's not but this is a horrible visual.

You may want to disable highlighting of player back pieces.

http://imgur.com/a/mrdXn

Last edited by Cryxx on Sep 8, 2016, 4:41:06 PM
I enjoy this Carnage Mystery Box, thou I would have liked more gore themed alternate skill effects to go with is.
I'd like to see some gore spells, like gore/blood spray Incinerate. Gore Vortex, maybe even gore Phase Run.

One I would esp like to see would be gore Flicker Strike. It could just be a scaled down version of Gore Earthquake.

Besides gore, I think the Frostflower Icetrap is gorgeous, and I hope more Frostflower themed Ice spells are made. I'd particularly like to see Frostflower Ice Spear, Frostflower Frost Bomb, Frostflower Frostbite, and Frostflower Frost Wall. Maybe even the Ice Golem.

I generally like themed cosmetics. Like Ghostfire. I needs one, and so does lightning now that I think about it.

Something like:
Gore = Physical non-elemental skills
Ghostfire = Fire elemental skills
Frostflower = Ice elemental skills
Livinglightning = Lightning elemental skills

Livinglightning could be animal themed lightning skills like Spark Spiders.
Like Anaconda Arc, Thunderbat Lightning Ball, Bolt Tiger Herald of Thunder (replacing the effect on the hands with tiger heads that are made of lightning).

TL:DR
Themed alternate skill effects are awesome, we need more of em.
New Cosmetic micro-transactions for females
I know that females are in the minority when it comes to this game and I'm not asking for a pink bow and a dress (though that would be neat) but since you already have many micro-transactions that make your female character look like a guy or that don't look right on a female how about some more that could work for either gender or even be a little feminine. Some examples might be long purple robes maybe a mask with a female face instead of a male one.

An afterthought is you might make female versions of the existing male masks especially the arcane face which is probably the only reason I haven't bought the arcane set.
Last edited by YumeMiteru on Sep 27, 2016, 5:09:21 PM
Art: Armor, Pets, & Skill effect Suggestions (Pic below)

I would love to see pets the same color as those mobs I killed, and a Supporter pack or armor set where you can turn your entire set 'ethereal' the exact same purplish color of those mobs. Also galaxy footprints the color of those mobs, a weapon effect, and spell effects like Contagion, Wither, and Essence drain that use that lighter purple color, I think it would look terrific.

Last edited by TheIronBankofBraavos on Sep 28, 2016, 12:46:40 AM
Please, PLEASE allow us to turn fog off.

I really hate that effect and since the recent changes made to it, there's more of it in the game (for example, there wasn't any fog in the ship graveyard in act1)

edit: chamber of sins Lvl.1 and labyrinth is also ruined now
Last edited by Coal48 on Nov 19, 2016, 11:25:54 PM
"
Coal48 wrote:
Please, PLEASE allow us to turn fog off.

I really hate that effect and since the recent changes made to it, there's more of it in the game (for example, there wasn't any fog in the ship graveyard in act1)

This^^^; I posted a new thread about this very topic here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1768893

Wow, this "improved" fog is terrible. Many areas look "washed" out, very monotone and flat. Especially areas with lots of pastel greys, tans and browns. Some of these areas look as if I'm using a 1st generation lcd panel from the late 90s.

For instance, Lioneye's watch is almost unbearable to be in now due to the flat contrast caused by this "fog".

Areas like the climb are even worse.

This fog idea should have been beta tested with feedback.

The really sad thing about this, it will likely remain this way. Does anyone at GGG ever think that maybe introducing this in a couple targeted areas to see how people respond might be a prudent idea? I'm being critical here because changing something like this across the board isn't making the game better, it merely makes it harder on many people's eyes.

I'm not using a cheap monitor either, Viewsonic VP2365-LED.

Reducing contrast and "softening" the feel isn't always going to have the intended effect of "gloom and darkness".
"Reducing contrast and "softening" the feel isn't always going to have the intended effect of "gloom and darkness"."

Agreed. Neither is brightening up all the areas and adding a shit ton of teals, greens, and blues. This game looks almost as bad as Diablo 3 in some places now.

If GGG wants some cartoony graphics, they might as well just go cell shaded... (Kidding of course. That would be horrific!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info