Art, Areas, and Effects Feedback Forum

how i am supposed to know when there is some Thzeotzh(or smth like that) thing emerged or this is my party member just has demonic flameblast ? :D
No rest for the wicked
I'd like to say a general thanks to the team. Great work.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but I've always thought a blue flame totem MTX would be cool, like the blue incinerate MTX. Or even a Green Ghostflame Flame tomem MTX, I think that would be really interesting too. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
I really just want a druid themed skill pack.
Zombies are werewolves
skelies get an earthen look to them
summon raging spirits are Ravnes. RAVENS!!!!
ethereal or smoky animate weapons
and a tree stump for a totem.

gimmee
"
Woogastom99 wrote:
I really just want a druid themed skill pack.
Zombies are werewolves
skelies get an earthen look to them
summon raging spirits are Ravnes. RAVENS!!!!
ethereal or smoky animate weapons
and a tree stump for a totem.

gimmee

+1
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Have there been talks of a graphics option included with Act 4 i.e, skills/auras toned up or down for personal viewing. I miss the old auras and lightning effects, heck even fireball. Please tell me this is being talked about GGG :)
IGN: DivineMatter

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."
my feedback: ice dragon's breath: alternate skill effect for arctic breath which should look very similar to dragon fireball but blue-ish instead of red-ish
Figured I'll post this here, nowhere else seems appropriate.

I like the new forum avatars, and I like that we are finally getting more options to choose from.

My one complaint is about Zana's picture. Here eyes are not pure white.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
how about an effect for the lightning strike gem?
In submerged passage I find the art isn't distinct enough on what's a wall and what's ground I can walk on. When I watch people stream I don't find it's as bad, possibly because their computer isn't horrible. I'll point out the maggots lair in D2, this area had simple art that was shaded so the design was easy to follow.

The overhead map requires configuring the transparency between acts. I want to play POE without the overhead map active at all times, which to me says the overhead is too clunky and intrusive. D2 was playable with the overhead active, but I find POE is near impossible to play with the overhead. In act 1 the overhead is a mess, but in act 3 I can play with it over head at all times. I'm sure this also goes to my first part about the art being confusing on what can be walked on and what can't be.

In fetid pool the overhead map needs to show boarders of the water. The invisible wall in the middle of the pool is intrusive and counter intuitive.

When I fight dominus my game lags horribly, With cyclone you see the char standing still but you hear the right sounds so you know you are actually fighting. This might be caused by my crappy computer, but I haven't found another zone that spikes fps like that to try and catch up to the server.

in act 3 docks I can't cyclone in places because of things in my way that aren't apparent. For example I can left click move to places I can't cyclone to. There are areas with piles of wood that clearly can't be moved over but the borders and invisible walls aren't where you'd expect. I expect if I click on the pile of wood the char doesn't move, but if I click close to the pile of wood he will.

If I can't cyclone over the pile of wood I should cyclone to the pile of wood. You shouldn't calculate that I can't go to the place I clicked therefor my click does nothing. Another example would be cyclone path being blocked by a chest, in this case cyclone to the chest but not through it.

Much love :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info