3.17.0 Hotfix 9

Is it just me or does Corrupting Fever not show up on the menu where you assign cosmetic effects to equipped gems? I'd really like to give it the invisible buff effect, it looks kinda stupid.
Damn, no blight fix, even though the bug has been there for over 3 months...
Modcheck "No life/mana cost while focused" craft? Anyone playing CF cannot progress further than a 5 link without it....
I think this patch broke defiance banner. Getting no benefit for armour or evasion.

Please fix the blighted map bug.
"
ULTlMA wrote:
Any News on when the No mana while focused craft will be put back in? its currently missing in league but available in standard.

It is being removed in 3.18.0. Existing items WILL be affected.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Feb 8, 2022, 8:42:41 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
ULTlMA wrote:
Any News on when the No mana while focused craft will be put back in? its currently missing in league but available in standard.

It is being removed in 3.18.0. Existing items WILL be affected.

we are in 3.17 and it was already removed is the issue.

you cannot get it at all, not even the new version. it killed a lot of peoples starter build this league and ggg has not given any official response or stuck it in the known issues section even after multiple bug reports and reddit threads.

however, according to grimro bex said ggg knows about it, that it is a bug, and that it will be added back in. hopefully soon because it screws over a lot of people trying to play cf ts.
Hey! Fix the Blight bug! The entire mechanic is unplayable right now. It should be priority number ONE.
Speaking of bugs, when are the performance bugs getting squashed that this patch created?
"
Goodnametaken wrote:
Hey! Fix the Blight bug! The entire mechanic is unplayable right now. It should be priority number ONE.

blight is core and not league. so they will fix it when they decide to get around to it.

myself, i've run around 12 blighted maps already and have had zero issues. so it's not a global issue to start with
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info