3.17.0 Hotfix 9

The blight bug must be a pesky one since they've worked on it for days now. It's been on high pri list for quite a while.

It's very annoying but just spam the map device and it opens eventually.
"
petteroes wrote:
The blight bug must be a pesky one since they've worked on it for days now. It's been on high pri list for quite a while.

This does not work for everyone... me and a buddie are skilling about blight and we can open shit. we tried spamming 500+ times no result. ggg beg you fix this... or remove blight from game and accept defeat...
blighted map fix please :(
"
smnrgstf wrote:
"
petteroes wrote:

This does not work for everyone... me and a buddie are skilling about blight and we can open shit. we tried spamming 500+ times no result. ggg beg you fix this... or remove blight from game and accept defeat...

Try switching the order between the map and the sacrifice fragments in the map device. About 7 tries and it works for me.
blight next pls
blight next pls
I literally pressed at least hundred times for blights I invested my currency in before I knew this bug is even present. None opened besides one I got myself.
Somehow I feel I cant play the game anymore. Skipping another day of playing, maybe I can fix my life in meantime, thanks.
I guess I'll have to skip another day of playing poe cuz blight is still bugged
Please back focus craft on amulet!
Why isnt there an update for the console launch yet? Its supposed to start in about 40min(in game countdown) and yet there is still no patch to download or an explanation/announcement in the forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info