How the Siege of the Atlas Launch Went

Really loving how the end game feels now. Just put in maps without having to think about which region and not having to worry about accidently spawning a conqueror (or Elder from years ago) in the wrong area is nice. The passives allowing you to gain extra content in every map feels so great.

I do wish there was a way to keep the Archnemesis items sorted better. I'll sort them using the bottom rows so the top will fill with the new pick ups and try to use those and things still end up getting a bit messy. Maybe a system like the Gem/Flask stash that came out with a indicator at the top informing on the amount of free slots available?

Speaking about the Flask and Gems stashes, thank you! It helps to keep the guild stash so much more organized.
Can't say that much about the new league and changes to Atlas.
Why?
Still stuck in getting through the Acts snd frustrated to some point many players already playing on maps, level 90+ and amazing gear i've never able to get myself in the last 2+ years playing POE.
Is this P2W? I wonder how you can get to kill Maven or the Elder after ~16hours since start of league.
Do you need to play 24/7 or is this game for hard core gamers only?

This league took me down same as last league and it's even 4 days now.
smooth? while me getting disconnect every random 10-15 minute and really pain in ass offical trade site slow connection
Well done. You guys are definitely getting better at these league launches.

And I appreciate being able to ctrl+click gems finally!
Last edited by ScreenName on Feb 7, 2022, 1:46:03 PM
"
Gargoyle123 wrote:
I wonder how you can get to kill Maven or the Elder after ~16hours since start of league.

yes 24/7 is what they do for at least 3 days. but if you on console you get the great luxury of waiting almost a week to play. and watch what builds don't work and game boss fights. consoles don't have to go in blind because we are 2nd rate players I guess.
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
thank you for your work. i think this patch is really good and the league is very rewarding and fun !

the only feedback that i can give are these

1: for the league...............etc etc etc TLDR TLDR

Ayyyeee. No problem just remake half the game!
"
Gargoyle123 wrote:
Why?
Still stuck in getting through the Acts snd frustrated to some point many players already playing on maps, level 90+ and amazing gear i've never able to get myself in the last 2+ years playing POE.
Is this P2W? I wonder how you can get to kill Maven or the Elder after ~16hours since start of league.

Lot of people who can progress this fast have either a lot of experience from the past or grinded their ass off practicing for a new league. Thinking that someone paid GGG X amount of bucks to have easier league start is just insane.

If you want to get better and you have some time, you can just try practicing a bit before league start even with something which might get nerfed, then you will at least know layouts better and what to do to progress faster.
There are guides for leveling, which will help you a lot if you are stuck in acts for more than 6 hours /played.

The game isnt only for "hard core gamers", I played casually for the past few leagues to prevent from burnout and I always managed to get things I wanted to get without issues, you just might lack the experience, so I would suggest you watching guides for things that you might be not very good at (lvling, build choices, crafting, currency making etc., you probably know the best which guide would help you the most).
The launch was very smooth, looking forward to some QOL fixes for the league soon.
"
Gargoyle123 wrote:
Why?

My advice for fast early progress is:
1. dont full clear every zone during campaign.(me and my bro did that in the beginning but its not worth it)
2. Stack damage passives from tree early you dont need full defense at act4 but power to breeze through .
3. Play a magic skill gem because they gain power through levels so u dont have to get good weapons every few acts
I had high expectations - you delivered. Flawless launch, fantastic expension. I cannot overstate how great the atlas changes are, it feels somuch better then previous iterations.

Well done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info