How the Siege of the Atlas Launch Went

The game is badly optimized for the many contents at same time. I'd remove expedition mechanics and fix some problems like (my mouse doesn't work correctly in the game).

Maybe I'm tired of the game, but I don't feel the fun of playing anymore. Many things and nothing work 100%.
Great job Darkee! Congrats!
Well since the launch went so well you could work on any number of continuous problems.

Game optimization, full Vulkan / DX12 support, Build diversity, Itemization esp with drops, the state of melee (or what I call casting with weapons). You could make core league mechanics worthwhile.

Alternatively you could reevaluate your current supporter pack concept. It looks greedy. I'm aware the price point is there but people will not miss something you didn't made. They will however get annoyed when they want one item behind a $90 price tag. Core packs aren't so hot either.

Better concepts for league mechanics in the future. Not recoloring skins and trying to sell them.

I've been here since 2013 and I can't say I've ever had such mixed feelings about the changes you guys make. Self-cast, much needed, Bow buffs, w-what? Dual Wield finally dead?

I certainly hope PoE2 is a masterpiece because you guys have competition coming.
I've put good money towards supporting the game so I say this genuinely as I can. I don't ever want PoE to fail but I feel you're making mistakes or neglecting old ones and it might bite ya.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Very glad to see the launch went well, and it must feel nice to see a higher concurrent player count than ever before.

I think Archnemesis storage seems to be on a lot of people's minds.
Insane progress made in the competition. Darkee is too good!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Xzorn wrote:
Well since the launch went so well you could work on any number of continuous problems.

Game optimization, full Vulkan / DX12 support, Build diversity, Itemization esp with drops, the state of melee (or what I call casting with weapons). You could make core league mechanics worthwhile.

Alternatively you could reevaluate your current supporter pack concept. It looks greedy. I'm aware the price point is there but people will not miss something you didn't made. They will however get annoyed when they want one item behind a $90 price tag. Core packs aren't so hot either.

Better concepts for league mechanics in the future. Not recoloring skins and trying to sell them.

I've been here since 2013 and I can't say I've ever had such mixed feelings about the changes you guys make. Self-cast, much needed, Bow buffs, w-what? Dual Wield finally dead?

I certainly hope PoE2 is a masterpiece because you guys have competition coming.
I've put good money towards supporting the game so I say this genuinely as I can. I don't ever want PoE to fail but I feel you're making mistakes or neglecting old ones and it might bite ya.

And my mouse issue was worst than I expected. It is the servers of my country that keep on oscillating from 25 to 3k ms, not my mouse itself.

I'm going to wait Lost Ark
Last edited by Bolaway on Feb 6, 2022, 7:14:07 PM
Best league ever so far, so much end game content to farm & stuff on atlas to try out.

The new nemesis has a lot of interesting recipes & interactions, could use more storage though they pile up quickly end game.
The servers didn't crash at league start, queue was there but worked fine, very good.

My only complaint is the lack of sorting option in the league mechanic storage.
(I suggest a tab system to sort the mods by tiers, that would be a great help)

That and the fact that if you move around object to sort them manually it seems to break the search function.

Ho, i almost forgot : my game seems to crash a lot, about every 2 hours or less.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Storage in ArchN seems really restrictive. Worse than Legacy was. Worse than Synthesis. Thanks for not making them drops though... that was wise. But they're meant to be saved for recipes and you didn't give us a manner of saving them.

And, to top it off, we have to share that storage with other characters we make in the same league.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Interesting to see that all winner characters so far have either played a necro with detonate dead or poison miner seismic trap with exanguinate as clear skill. Only 1different build is a balista explosive arrow and one who doesn't have a public profile.
Are those the only 2 competitive builds right now? (with balista being a potential third)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info