How the Siege of the Atlas Launch Went

Will I be able to play controller soon. I would like to play this league, but cannot use a mouse very well.
grats

loving the core game content, probably the best endgame update youve ever added and the state of poe endgame right now is probably the best its ever been since launch. so much of whats come before seems to have been evaluated and the feedback listened to, the result is a way better implementation of a lot of the best ideas from the last 9 years.
Pretty good sign that the largest launch also appears to be the smoothest. Way to go GGG!
Congratulations for the successful launch and increased number of players. Progressing through the new atlas is a more streamlined experience. While minor/moderate adjustment to some of the new content would be welcome, the overall experience has been interesting and enjoyable. Well done and thanks!
Gratz but can you keep them with terrible Archnemesis sorting?

Delete tiers so stackable would go a long way to organizing and giving enough storage.
Git R Dun!
Thx alot GGG. Super expansion to at super game!
Last edited by scaranath on Feb 7, 2022, 2:03:09 AM
Good job, but fix blight maps!
Why dont you say how 30% of ppl cant play the content because you are busy to fix 1 NPC ?
Deployment went extremely smooth? Maybe on your end. My end had over 20 disconnections. My ride was quite bumpy. "Extremely good"... let's call it that.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Last edited by Lupus_Sativus on Feb 7, 2022, 4:17:25 AM
gz on a quarter million players.

Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info